Velocity by default

Could anyone tell me which are the default values for Velocity ? Like normal Walking (one press of W should give what velocity ) or normal Jumping ( pressing space gives what velocity ) ?

Also how to send velocity in front of player? I tryed with GetXY in front of player and use gX - pX + 0.3, gY - pY to give 0.3 velocity forward, didnt work, he didnt move forward (other direction).

i was sure it was on wiki but you could use GetPlayerVelocity and find out.

Yea, but using GetPlayerVelocity while jumping is kinda buggie, i'd like some default values, like some 100% sure ones.

0.2 = a jump i know that from wiki

k, thnx

mind you, SetPlayerVelocity only works on players that aren't touching the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
mind you, SetPlayerVelocity only works on players that aren't touching the ground.
I noticed that too, it just sets the players position aobut 5 in front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza!
Quote:
That's when it does move it, most of the time if you try and SetPlayerVelocity when they are on the ground (at least in my tests) you had more of a chance of it taking your health then moving you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_punk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza!
Quote:
That's when it does move it, most of the time if you try and SetPlayerVelocity when they are on the ground (at least in my tests) you had more of a chance of it taking your health then moving you.
The way I did it was make the button holdable (Timer) then also set the z +0.1, it works pretty good for me, I also mad it when they release the sprint key it increases the falling velocity so you hit the floor quicker.