SOLVED

Changed topic.

a_npc Cannot be included in FS's or GM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by √№ceC№ty
a_npc Cannot be included in FS's or GM's
:S Ok I give up on npc's.

How to make a NPC of yours work in my gm?

read the "• How to use" provided in the thread. These NPC's work 100% without bugs aslong as you have placed files in the correct place.

Quote:
read the "• How to use" provided in the thread. These NPC's work 100% without bugs aslong as you have placed files in the correct place.
Ok but my server has a register and logon force system what do i need to do so it knows that they ar npc?

like ive said before, if you read the tutorial properly you would know.

Quote:

Your script is forcing the NPC to login, or you have an anti-cheat / ping kicker that is interfering with your NPC. You can add...
PAWN Code:

if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;

... as the first line of any callbacks that bots will use, e.g. OnPlayerRequestClass or OnPlayerRequestSpawn. For an efficient, simple way of excluding NPCs from loops, check out foreach by ******.

Quote:
like ive said before, if you read the tutorial properly you would know.

Quote:

Your script is forcing the NPC to login, or you have an anti-cheat / ping kicker that is interfering with your NPC. You can add...
PAWN Code:

if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;

... as the first line of any callbacks that bots will use, e.g. OnPlayerRequestClass or OnPlayerRequestSpawn. For an efficient, simple way of excluding NPCs from loops, check out foreach by ******.

XD thanks for that i didnt see that part
and btw i downloaded your ls one and all i saw was three taxis parked at lv

Go to school and please learn to read.

Quote:

if you cant do this then stop trying to make a server.

Quote:
Go to school and please learn to read.

Quote:

if you cant do this then stop trying to make a server.
Ok so something needs to be edited to be used in my script should i edit your fs to make it work cause all i see is 3 taxi's parked in lv [ls taxis in lv ] and 1 car in the wall.