ShowPlayerDialog.

Hi, I have a problem. Namely:

I made myself:

new s[2048];
format(s, sizeof(s), "%s [UID:%d] (%s:%s) (%d:%d)\n", s, ID,ItemS[ModelID][Name], aweapons, Ilosc, Sp);
ShowPlayerDialog (playerid, 2202, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "UID Name and Special Shares" s, "Select", "Close");

Variable: are responsible for displaying the relevant parts in the "Menu". (format). Depending on if I have the database objects - shows me the list. eg I have 2 weapons, 2 weapons show me, I have 3 weapons shows me 3 weapons. Each item has its own unique number. And now I want to do, so that when I click on the option to select the function, intercepted a unique number and ModelID this item in the menu .. And now, if the item modelid example is 2 then something dzieje.np. if (example2 == modelid) (/ / some code here return 1

Sorry for the spam .. I wanted to do this:

( = { !!

if (dialogid == 2202)
(
if (response)
(
/* and here:*/ if (modelid == number)
)
return 1;
)

But to the levying of a digit:

http://fooh.pl/viewer.php?file=sdjez2wxdb8f4a4fokfd.jpg

How the picture is [Unique ID] [name name] [Here is the Lich .. or here: 0]

number = this : [Here is the Lich .. or here

Unless you understand what I mean?

Except that these "items on the menu is a different number .. Now you are slightly brightened.
Please help

I don't think that anybody could understand you. I don't understand you either. But I can try to guess anyway. Are you trying to get the UID from the response? Because I see that it is the way you want to get the selected item.

Yes, I am trying to obtain the UID from the response. This question, whether you are with the LS-RP.net?

Jeżeli tak to możemy mуwić po Polsku

Yes, I am, but we can't speak polish here.

You can try to extract the ID from the response. It won't be so difficult.

No więc nie mуwmy po Polsku.
So you can extract the UID of choice, what do you mean? Alternatively, write in Polish to the PW.

pawn Код:
Please use [ pawn ]  and [ / pawn ] Without the spaces