Roleplay Police Jurisdiction

I am making a roleplay script and i am wondering if it is possible to make a Jurisdiction snippet so that if i assign a police member to Los Santo's, when he tries to go to San Fierro, all his police power is removed and his skin changed, but when he goes back to los santo's he gets his power and skin back. so it's like the police are split into 3 sections, LS, SF, and LV, but they all have jurisdiction over their own states and LV police can't arrest someone in SF, he has to radio the police in SF and let them know

Search for PlayerToPoint or IsPlayerInArea and use a timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
Search for PlayerToPoint or IsPlayerInArea and use a timer
How do i do that?

Just have rules for each Police Department, and If you see someone enter another city, just suspend/fire them, as that's roleplay.

If you physically want to stop them from leaving Los Santos or wherever you could set their world boundries.. Or just make a gang zone, tell them "This is your area, stick to it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTJJ
If you physically want to stop them from leaving Los Santos or wherever you could set their world boundries.. Or just make a gang zone, tell them "This is your area, stick to it."
I want them to be able to leave their city, but once they go into another city, they are immediatly put off duty and have no police commands what-so-ever except from the general radio, department and police chat

with
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=search
and
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetTimer

pawn Код:
Gta SAMP mp server - Copy\gamemodes\FirstScript.pwn(741) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Код:
stock IsPlayerInArea(playerid, 2931.464599, 795.236572, 2841.073974, 627.912109)

you could make on/off duty script for cops, when they are on duty they have boundaries, when they are off duty those boundaries would be off

Quote:
Originally Posted by klavins
you could make on/off duty script for cops, when they are on duty they have boundaries, when they are off duty those boundaries would be off
i like the idea, but to me it's not exactly roleplay, i just want it to be so if the player leaves his state all his power is removed, and he is givin a certain play skin that i chose to be his off-duty skin