[Help]Mapname dosent exist?

I Have problem to convert with seif_convert i follow the instructions but once i do: convert mapcheck(the name) in the console(the DOS thing that makes your server online),but i recieve the message that its not existed but i putted the map details in MTA Folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danikov
I Have problem to convert with seif_convert i follow the instructions but once i do: convert mapcheck(the name) in the console(the DOS thing that makes your server online),but i recieve the message that its not existed but i putted the map details in MTA Folder.
You need to move the .MAP file into the scriptfiles on your SA-MP Server.

Shouldnt this be in the MTA forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbeast11
Quote:
Seif is from SA:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbeast11
Quote:
Seif is from SA:MP.
Okay