[HELP] About NPC's ._.

First I want to say that I am abroad, so do not be frightened by the clerical please ...

Well, I use the Los Angeles RolePlay and am having trouble using NPC's, I call the server, the list appears with the IPs of the NPC's but none to join. When I go up to the location of the NPC, is only the vehicle it, and the bot does not appear. When I open the samp-server NPCs come and then leave the server, what can it be? Could someone explain me this? What can be wrong? Is GameMode? Ja did compile with the new GameMode PAWN, all as you say. Thank you. Here some pictures below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
They're being kicked. Maybe it kicks you if you don't login when you spawn? That's probably why.
No, not that dear friend. I was looking at another topic like this and put it in GameMode:

Код:
	if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) {SpawnPlayer(playerid);} {return 1;}
After that they are not kicked from the server, but it remains only the vehicles, characters are not born. What is this? I tested the NPC's with Grand Larceny and ran just fine.

Well, according to your implementation(if I am not wrong) you are actually not returning straight away.

Lets use a different indentation:

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid))
{
  SpawnPlayer(playerid);
}
{
  return 1;
}
So, to be exact, this should rather look like this:

pawn Код:
{
  SpawnPlayer(playerid);
  return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
Extremo ]
Well, according to your implementation(if I am not wrong) you are actually not returning straight away.

Lets use a different indentation:

pawn Код:
{
  SpawnPlayer(playerid);
}
{
  return 1;
}
So, to be exact, this should rather look like this:

pawn Код:
{
  SpawnPlayer(playerid);
  return 1;
}
Extremo , in his first citation I did and were born all NPC's in the same place with me, I could not spawner. In the second NPC's not left the server, but also did not arrive, the vehicles only "remain in place ... I do not know what to do, I'm using the Los Angeles RP, if you know how please help me say, I shall be grateful. Great for all.