How I can take a ciggar or a bottle in samp 0.3?

How I can take a ciggar or a bottle in samp 0.3? I don't know how to do it. Thanks for all.

You don't take it, it's a special animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
You don't take it, it's a special animation.
What its the bottle and smoke animation? Wiki Sa-mp don't work. Thanks.

Check in the a_samp include. It must be there (Look for SPECIAL_ANIMATION_)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Check in the a_samp include. It must be there (Look for SPECIAL_ANIMATION_)
It's called SPECIAL_ACTION_***** and it's in a_players.inc.

Yeah what ever. I don't remember the names exactly.

I think he's looking for a snippet of code...

SPECIAL_ACTION_DRINK_BEER

Well, as nobody gave you the exact determination of how to figure this, I'll just copy over all what I've found regarding this and what I know you might be needing to script this small thing. If you have never scripted this, you might also figure to request it from somebody as this small snippet wont take much time from a person who knows how to handle pawn.

Anyway:

First of all, everything you need can be found in a_players.inc . To find your "inc" which stands for include, you'll have to head to your pawno(commonly called pawno) folder. Once you are in it, search for a "include" folder, where you can find a_samp.inc, a_players.inc, etc inside.

So, here is a small snippet of a_players.inc:

pawn Код:
#define SPECIAL_ACTION_DRINK_BEER       20
#define SPECIAL_ACTION_SMOKE_CIGGY      21
#define SPECIAL_ACTION_DRINK_WINE       22
#define SPECIAL_ACTION_DRINK_SPRUNK     23
So, a special action has to be set for a player first, so that he/she will be drinking a beer for example. To set a player into a special action, you can easily use:

pawn Код:
SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerID, actionID);
// For example:
SetPlayerSpecialAction(0, SPECIAL_ACTION_DRINK_BEER); // We use the macro incase of changes within sa-mp and ID 0 is you when you are self-hosting and you are alone!
Furthermore, all you have to do is make your own command or anything similar assigning you to that special action and you are done.