SA-MP Forums Archive
Mouse suddenly stopped working - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Mouse suddenly stopped working (/showthread.php?tid=73562)

Mouse suddenly stopped working - Pilko - 16.04.2009

I thought I'd ask here as lots of people have good knowledge of computers ^^,

Last night, I was in middle of playing SA-MP and then my mouse suddenly died. I went back to desktop, I couldn't moved the cursor or click anything but my mouse's laser light was still on.

I restarted my computer, no solution. I tried a different mouse. Still nothing. And then I tried different USB and still nothing . Last night, my friend said to me that it will be solved in the morning as it happened to him before but it didn't work this morning. I tried going on my Mouse settings and it did nothing.
I searched ****** and I get no similar answer to the problem I have. Do anyone know why it just suddenly died...

Any suggestions?
It is very annoying tabbing all the time

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - Norn - 16.04.2009

Get a new mouse

No problem.

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - Fatboy_Rob - 16.04.2009

Did you try another USB Port?
If not, don't squish your mouse, it'll die.

You'll probably need to pick up a new one.

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - T1CKLE - 16.04.2009

TRy another USB device. Your USB ports might be broken

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - Pilko - 16.04.2009

I have tried both mouses I have; 1 is USB which I use regularly and also a wireless mouse that came with keyboard and they both use same monitor and USB. Keyboard works but not mouse.

I don't think its USB problem as I said I tried earlier. Why buy a new mouse? BOTH mouses are not working.. Telling me they both died at same time?

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - Ashley - 16.04.2009

Have you tried using a mouse which goes into that green/puprle thingy at the back of your computer?

I never thought of that, I did have a mouse like that, I'm not sure if I got it anymore, I will have a look around

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - Ashley - 16.04.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GP
Sarah ]
I never thought of that, I did have a mouse like that, I'm not sure if I got it anymore, I will have a look around
If you don't have one buy one from Tesco's or something, they are only like 3 quid.

Nevermind, it is sorted now. Norn was right, my stupid USB mouse is dead. I took out batteries and put same ones back in my wireless mouse and it works

Shit happens

Anyway thanks for all the replies, much appreciated

Re: Mouse suddenly stopped working - T1CKLE - 16.04.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GP
Sarah ]
Nevermind, it is sorted now. Norn was right, my stupid USB mouse is dead. I took out batteries and put same ones back in my wireless mouse and it works

Shit happens

Anyway thanks for all the replies, much appreciated
Norn said get a new mouse. Not put new batri's inside