SA-MP Forums Archive
Dialog shows nothing - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Scripting Help (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Dialog shows nothing (/showthread.php?tid=641565)

Dialog shows nothing - ohmy - 17.09.2017

I was creating some buy car in dealerships system, And when i use the command, It only shows an empty dialog with just title, Vehicle Name and Price, and plus there's no error / warning in the compiler

Код:
CMD:dealerships(playerid, params[])
{
 for(new d=0; d < MAX_CARDEALERSHIPS; d++)
 {
  if(CarDealershipInfo[d][cdOwned])
  {
   if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3, CarDealershipInfo[d][cdEntranceX], CarDealershipInfo[d][cdEntranceY], CarDealershipInfo[d][cdEntranceZ]))
   {
    new str[900], string[64];
    format(STRING, "Vehicle Name\tPrice\n");
    strcat(str, string);
    for(new v = 0; v < MAX_DEALERSHIPVEHICLES; v++)
    {
     if(CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleModel][v] > MIN_VEHI_ID && CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleModel][v] > MAX_VEHI_ID)
	 {
	  format(STRING, "%s\t$%d", VehicleName[CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleModel][v] - 400], CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleCost][v]);
	  strcat(str, string);
	 }
    }
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CDNEWBUY, DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS, "Dealerships", str, "Buy", "Cancel");
   }
  }
 }
 return 1;
}
If you ask about the and MAX_CARDEALERSHIPS MAX_DEALERSHIPVEHICLES, its here
Код:
#define MAX_CARDEALERSHIPS 15
#define MAX_DEALERSHIPVEHICLES 10

Re: Dialog shows nothing - X337 - 17.09.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmy
Посмотреть сообщение
I was creating some buy car in dealerships system, And when i use the command, It only shows an empty dialog with just title, Vehicle Name and Price, and plus there's no error / warning in the compiler

Код:
CMD:dealerships(playerid, params[])
{
 for(new d=0; d < MAX_CARDEALERSHIPS; d++)
 {
  if(CarDealershipInfo[d][cdOwned])
  {
   if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3, CarDealershipInfo[d][cdEntranceX], CarDealershipInfo[d][cdEntranceY], CarDealershipInfo[d][cdEntranceZ]))
   {
    new str[900], string[64];
    format(STRING, "Vehicle Name\tPrice\n");
    strcat(str, string);
    for(new v = 0; v < MAX_DEALERSHIPVEHICLES; v++)
    {
     if(CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleModel][v] > MIN_VEHI_ID && CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleModel][v] > MAX_VEHI_ID)
	 {
	  format(STRING, "%s\t$%d", VehicleName[CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleModel][v] - 400], CarDealershipInfo[d][cdVehicleCost][v]);
	  strcat(str, string);
	 }
    }
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CDNEWBUY, DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS, "Dealerships", str, "Buy", "Cancel");
   }
  }
 }
 return 1;
}
If you ask about the and MAX_CARDEALERSHIPS MAX_DEALERSHIPVEHICLES, its here
Код:
#define MAX_CARDEALERSHIPS 15
#define MAX_DEALERSHIPVEHICLES 10
You are lying that you said you don't get any error/warning while compiling this.
As i see, there's some of your codes that will trigger a warning, like when you use an integer as second argument while you're calling IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint function.

And also, the problem probably because of these codes:
Код:
strcat(str, string);
You are using uppercase in format() and lowercase in strcat(), and also remember that those codes only show dealership which is owned and nears the player.

Re: Dialog shows nothing - ohmy - 18.09.2017

I'm not lying bro, i got no error / warning, so what i should do now?

Quote:

also remember that those codes only show dealership which is owned and nears the player.

Yeah that's what the command for. Its should be showing the dealerships vehicle and price