SA-MP Forums Archive
Trucking Missions Bugged, need help - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Scripting Help (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Trucking Missions Bugged, need help (/showthread.php?tid=639136)

Trucking Missions Bugged, need help - AngeloBrand98 - 12.08.2017

Hi, i had a problem here. I've finished making an Job script (Trucking Mission) and its work good. But! i have some little problem here, iam not sure the problem is from script because the script is looks good, i think i have problem from plugins or others. Here is the problem info :

When i enter the Trucking CP, its show dialog with 1 option "Start Mission". When click start, player will be put on Tanker vehicle to start the mission. But when i already enter the car, the Dialog is showing again (so if player click Start Mission again then will spawn 2 Tanker vehicles). Idk whats wrong with this script ? i already try with new script like (pizza boy, bus mission) and its same. below i put some line of trucking script :

Код:
#define DIALOG_TMIS_START 18549

#define RCP_TMIS 16
#define RCP_TMISF 17
#define CP_TYPE_TMIS 18

new IsInTMis[MAX_PLAYERS];

temp1 = CreateDynamicCP(-76.8202, -1136.7112, 1.0781, 1.0, 0, 0, -1, 50.0);
	cptype[temp1][0] = CP_TYPE_TMIS;

if(dialogid == DIALOG_TMIS_START)
	{
	    if(response)
	    {
	        if(listitem == 0)
	        {
	            new tvar = CreateVehicle(514, -76.1636, -1128.9650, 1.7267, 69.9965, 0, 0, 30000, 0);
		    	PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, tvar, 0);
		    	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "A marker has been set on your map, go there to get the Shipment.");
		    	SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint(playerid, 1, 274.4175, 1408.9670, 10.1056, 0, 0, 0, 5.0);
				gPlayerRaceCheckpointStatus[playerid] = RCP_TMIS;
				IsInTMis[playerid]=1;
				selawa[playerid]=1;
				SetTimerEx("HexHax", 30000, false, "i", playerid);
				printf("%s has started trucking mission.", playername);
  			}
   		}
	}

case CP_TYPE_TMIS:
		{
            ShowPlayerDialog2(playerid, DIALOG_TMIS_START, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Trucking Mission", "Start Mission", "Select", "Cancel");
        }

case RCP_TMIS:
		{
		    new rand = random(sizeof(tfl));
		    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You have got the shipment, now make your way to the dealer.");
   			SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint(playerid, 1, tfl[rand][0], tfl[rand][1], tfl[rand][2], 0, 0, 0, 5.0);
			gPlayerRaceCheckpointStatus[playerid] = RCP_TMISF;
		}
		case RCP_TMISF:
		{
		    new str[256];
			new tvar = TruckFCost;
			format(str, sizeof(str), "Congratulations! You have handed the shipment and got $%d.", tvar);
		    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, str);
			DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint(playerid);
			gPlayerRaceCheckpointStatus[playerid] = 0;
			IsInTMis[playerid]=0;
			GivePlayerMoney(playerid, tvar);
			new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
			GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
			printf("%s has finished trucking mission and got $%d.", name, tvar);
			DestroyVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
			RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
			dini_IntSet(AddDirFile(dir_userfiles, name), "Trucking", dini_Int(AddDirFile(dir_userfiles, name), "Trucking")+1);
		}

Re: Trucking Missions Bugged, need help - Duco - 12.08.2017

You're already tracking if someone is doing a trucker mission or not, so that's good. Now what you can do with that tracking variable (IsInTMis), is to make a check if someone enters the start checkpoint, if they're already in a trucking mission, simply do nothing and ignore it. If they're not on a mission then you can show the dialog.