SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. (/showthread.php?tid=609680)

Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - MBilal - 15.06.2016

Advance Robbing System Creater InGame.

Hello Everyone,

I created new filterscript to help those who want to create Robbing System for there server. I created robbing system filterscript well you can make robing point in game with actor inside it.When some budy trying to rob that checkpoint first he need to have any weapon.
when you enter checkpoint handsup anim appy on security officer and if you fail and leave that checkpoint or completed rob that shop anim on the security guard will be removed. when you rob the shop successfully you will get random cash also the anim from you and from the security guard in shop will be removed.

Features VideoImagesHow it work?
Download Link

Version 1.0
Version 1.1 Credits

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - Ritzy2K - 15.06.2016

Good work man, +rep.

Edit: You need to cut off the BS from the video, and just show the crisp on point at what video is based. You already explained about the filterscript no need to do that again in video.

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - MBilal - 15.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work man, +rep.

Edit: You need to cut off the BS from the video, and just show the crisp on point at what video is based. You already explained about the filterscript no need to do that again in video.
Sure next time I'll try to explain main points which needed.
Thanks You.

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - Zorono - 15.06.2016

Good Work Dude but i have one suggestion please in next version do it as a Bank Robbing System with actors for CnR servers
+ Repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
Good Work Dude but i have one suggestion please in next version do it as a Bank Robbing System with actors for CnR servers
+ Repped
Sure I'll make it for the bank also soon.
Thanks You.

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - xTURBOx - 15.06.2016

Nice filterscript,
Suggestions,
1. Option to set the actor skin (so we can make different actors depending on the shop. )
2. Have different robbery amounts (ability to set max and min rob amount)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTURBOx
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice filterscript,
Suggestions,
1. Option to set the actor skin (so we can make different actors depending on the shop. )
2. Have different robbery amounts (ability to set max and min rob amount)
I like your both suggestions.
Thanks You.

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - MBilal - 16.06.2016

Updated to Version 1.1
Added more features
You can now set skin of actor.
Differents shops actor can have different skins.
Differents shops can have different rob able amount.
Added Textdraw at top of Actor head.
Fixed issue of Loading data.

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - FuNkYTheGreat - 16.06.2016

Great Work Яilal

Re: Advance Robbing System Creater InGame. - Thinh - 19.06.2016

C:\Users\VinhThuan\Desktop\BoGia\filterscripts\cuo pcuahang.pwn(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateActor"
C:\Users\VinhThuan\Desktop\BoGia\filterscripts\cuo pcuahang.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyActor"
C:\Users\VinhThuan\Desktop\BoGia\filterscripts\cuo pcuahang.pwn(130) : error 017: undefined symbol "ApplyActorAnimation"
C:\Users\VinhThuan\Desktop\BoGia\filterscripts\cuo pcuahang.pwn(175) : error 017: undefined symbol "ClearActorAnimations"
C:\Users\VinhThuan\Desktop\BoGia\filterscripts\cuo pcuahang.pwn(213) : error 017: undefined symbol "ClearActorAnimations"
C:\Users\VinhThuan\Desktop\BoGia\filterscripts\cuo pcuahang.pwn(284) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateActor"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
Help me