SA-MP Forums Archive
[Tool/Web/Other] RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Tools and Files (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: [Tool/Web/Other] RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) (/showthread.php?tid=609074)

Pages: 1 2 3

RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - SecretBoss - 08.06.2016

NOTE: This project was about to be sold, but since I decided to stop developing it, I will release it here

NOTE: I can provide more assistance or develop this project for a small amount of money, or even start a new one. PM me if you are interested

RPUCP
(roleplay user control panel)
Features

License
In case I see anyone to abuse the license, the download link and thread will be removed

How to use/Install
Well, this UCP is not suggested to be used from newbies on PHP coding, it requires some knowledge.
So if you are a newbie just skip it. Now if you still wanna use it you will need to edit the MySQL's
connection to your server's database, both of databases must be in the same host or you will need
remote MySQL connection. So after editing MySQL's connection stuff you will need to edit the queries
in every single file (Tables, fields etc.), this is why I am saying that it is a bit hard to use.

Download
Download here (Mediafire)

Screenshots
See album here

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - zSuYaNw - 08.06.2016

AWESOME UCP!!

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - SyS - 08.06.2016

good work

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - SecretBoss - 08.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSuYaNw
View Post
AWESOME UCP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
View Post
good work
Thanks, download link and license added

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - Roozevelt - 08.06.2016

Nice one BNR i acutally like it . but could you add vehicle system and house?somes of RP owners needed them .

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - SecretBoss - 08.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzWesty
View Post
Nice one BNR i acutally like it . but could you add vehicle system and house?somes of RP owners needed them .
As I already mentioned, I stopped developing this project, it was on my plans to add them but no, I am not really going to develop it further

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - kelvinis - 08.06.2016

Awesome

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - xXtremeXx - 08.06.2016

Awesome UCP!

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - kelvinis - 08.06.2016

I get error 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinis
View Post
I get error 500
Can you show it, please?

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - Luis- - 08.06.2016

Isn\'t this using the Bootstrap source code?

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - Alexandriel - 09.06.2016

One of the best UCP I\'ve seen on a while, 10/10

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - kelvinis - 09.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
View Post
Can you show it, please?

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - justice96 - 09.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickgtr
View Post
I am pretty sure this is using bootstrap judging by the buttons and icons.
It might be. he should put the original components from Bootstrap on page one

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - SecretBoss - 09.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
View Post
Yes, it uses Bootstrap 3.3.4 version

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - Fairuz - 09.06.2016

Good job.

By the way,how about UCP files that I gave it to you,did you use it?

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - markparker12 - 09.06.2016

Another nice UCP.

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - SecretBoss - 09.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley7
View Post
Good job.

By the way,how about UCP files that I gave it to you,did you use it?
It was a long time ago and I actually lost them. So I had to learn everything alone, thanks for the help tho

Problem is in your host, this will may help you @kelvinis

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - kelvinis - 09.06.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
View Post
It was a long time ago and I actually lost them. So I had to learn everything alone, thanks for the help tho

Problem is in your host, this will may help you @kelvinis
Thanks man

Re: RPUCP - Roleplay User Control Panel (Ideal for RPs) - JasperM - 09.06.2016

Good work once again, sB.

I just got some constructive criticism (I said parts of this at your own server\'s shoutbox aswell ):

- About half of the JavaScript scripts and CSS stylesheets you link to are used no-where in the UCP, but still creating extra page-load:

- The UCP would be easier to expand by others if it was done Object Oriented. Although it\'s probably a bit hard to change this now, you could see this as an idea for further projects.

Again, nice work