SA-MP Forums Archive
Windows 10? - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Windows 10? (/showthread.php?tid=597581)

Windows 10? - tomop1 - 02.01.2016

Ello'

As I know most people doesn't like windows ten as they can watch what your doing. But is that true? What Window OS do you lot prefer and what's the reason why?

I like Windows Windows 7, I like it due to the fact it looks alright, You can Modify it easier then others. Yeah it's not got great facilities but never mind.

Re: Windows 10? - Cameryn - 02.01.2016

My favorite OS is Windows 7 but I am using Windows 10 right now purely because of the search feature, handheld support and DirectX 12. Not going to say I love Win 10 because it gives me a lot of issues.

Re: Windows 10? - Adriac - 02.01.2016

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I absolutely love it, from fast boot ups, to fast multi tasking. About the privacy issue you mentioned, some people love it, and some don't, although I don't care whether they're watching me or not, I don't do bad stuff

Re: Windows 10? - Jhayz - 02.01.2016

Windows 10 is damn bullsh*t I hate it, Windows 7 & 8.1 are best ♥ I'm Currently using 8.1

Re: Windows 10? - Infinity - 02.01.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhayz
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 10 is damn bullsh*t I hate it, Windows 7 & 8.1 are best ♥ I'm Currently using 8.1
Can you explain why?

Personally, I love windows 10. The privacy issues are wildly exaggerated. Yes, they can collect some statistics. You can also disable it though, and they actually inform you about what they are collecting, unlike some other major companies.

Re: Windows 10? - tomop1 - 02.01.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Personally, I love windows 10. The privacy issues are wildly exaggerated. Yes, they can collect some statistics. You can also disable it though, and they actually inform you about what they are collecting, unlike some other major companies.
I do like your opinion on Windows 10, but if you had a chance to add any feature from an older OS, Would you add anything or keep it the same? (Question came to mind.)

Re: Windows 10? - Jhayz - 02.01.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you explain why?

It has too many bugs.

Re: Windows 10? - HeLiOn_PrImE - 03.01.2016

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It has too many bugs.
What bugs? Can you give some solid facts here?
We all agree that there are compatibility issues, since it's still new on the market, but what else?
What problems are you experiencing?

Re: Windows 10? - int3s0 - 14.01.2016

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It has too many bugs.
This is an example of person who didn't even try Windows 10, but is claiming that it sucks and has bugs, etc, etc..

I upgraded to Windows 10 in the beginning and didn't have any issues. I am really happy with it.

Also, people who say they don't want to upgrade from previous versions because of privacy. If someone really wants to violate your privacy they would do it anyway, doesn't matter what system you have. Best for you is to not use internet at all

Re: Windows 10? - SickAttack - 14.01.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3s0
Посмотреть сообщение
This is an example of person who didn't even try Windows 10, but is claiming that it sucks and has bugs, etc, etc..

I upgraded to Windows 10 in the beginning and didn't have any issues. I am really happy with it.

Also, people who say they don't want to upgrade from previous versions because of privacy. If someone really wants to violate your privacy they would do it anyway, doesn't matter what system you have. Best for you is to not use internet at all
It does have a lot of bugs. I guess you haven't used it that much. But in overall, it's pretty nice. The only things that I don't really like are the new menus. Some people say that simple things are the best, but to my personal opinion, the new menus are way too simple.

And for the start menu, it would be better if it was reverted to the menu introduced in Windows 7, but with the new metro look. I find the start menu useless, as in, I barely use it anymore.