SA-MP Forums Archive
Did sa-mp community change? - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Did sa-mp community change? (/showthread.php?tid=577268)

Pages: 1 2 3

Did sa-mp community change? - PeterJane - 10.06.2015

Is it just me or few years back the community was more civilized? In every thread there's always disrespectful comments.

I'm referring only to forums.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Khanz - 10.06.2015

Implying this is reddit.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Calgon - 10.06.2015

No, it's always been disrespectful.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Bingo - 10.06.2015

No, The response from us matches our new users who don't use search button .

At the moment same discussion is going on in another thread.

Bingo is a great example of why we are disrespectful here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post

No, it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post

You need to fix the lie on your website too.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Bingo - 10.06.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
Bingo is a great example of why we are disrespectful here.

No, it's not.
Aw, The thread got removed.

Yeah, I got it what you're trying to say.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - iNorton - 10.06.2015

Same shit different day.
It never changed. It can't change. Because this is internet, we are pathetic people looking for someone weaker than us to pick on them to feel better.

People can't even take slightest amount of criticism because they instantly feel insulted and oppressed like feminists and thats just how it was ever since the beginning.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - [Twixx] - 10.06.2015

What the fuck you just said, scrub?

Nah just kidding. It's mainly because people keep posting threads that have already been posted, which irritates people and set them off.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Dangjai - 10.06.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
View Post
Same shit different day.
It never changed. It can't change. Because this is internet, we are pathetic people looking for someone weaker than us to pick on them to feel better.

People can't even take slightest amount of criticism because they instantly feel insulted and oppressed like feminists and thats just how it was ever since the beginning.
You are true, whatever this idiots won't change, they are posting useless post and disrespect others.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - mamorunl - 10.06.2015

I've been here for a while now and I do see the same loop. New people are just posting their stuff without searching and the old ones are saying 'go search'. And this just keeps going. The people who are here longer are going to say it as well, because that is how the 'big guys' do it.

Quick edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglee
Посмотреть сообщение
You are true, whatever this idiots won't change, they are posting useless post and disrespect others.
Exactly what is wrong with most people. 'Disrespecting others' and calling them 'idiots' at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglee
Посмотреть сообщение
Literally repeating what he said.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - SpaceX - 10.06.2015

It's quite normal nowadays.

You can see it happening in almost every forum that exists for gaming.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Vince - 10.06.2015

I just can't stand the arrogance of some people nowadays, almost expecting you to hold their hands and walk them through every step of setting up their copy of a copy of a copy of a godfather edit.

If I try to help you and your next post only says "don't work" or if you fail to explain what doesn't work (compiler output is the least to be expected) then I won't bother with your thread anymore. Another major annoyance of mine is people bumping their thread every 20 minutes with posts that contain only "bump" or "up" or "help", having tried nothing else in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I just can't stand the arrogance of some people nowadays
You're right, your signature is a fine example of arrogance on the forums. Why do you feel the need to announce it? Simply just don't post in those threads if they are not your preference.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Dangjai - 10.06.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Literally repeating what he said.
Nope, i'm not repeating.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Konverse - 10.06.2015

Some people have a different thoughts about everything. So don't expect us to be more respectful for the strangers we saw in the forums because it's not how the world roll cuz we don't know each other here.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - iNorton - 10.06.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Some people have a different thoughts about everything. So don't expect us to be more respectful for the strangers we saw in the forums because it's not how the world roll cuz we don't know each other here.
In the internet you can expect to meet many more amazing people than in your local town.

You wouldn't tell a stranger on the street to shut the fuck up because of his views due the consequences following you after that.

On the Internet whatever you say, what ever you do hold no consequence unless it's a crime. That is why people are disrespectful here. Not because you don't know them. They might be very interesting people but you never know until you get to know them.

Re: Did sa-mp community change? - Finn - 10.06.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
You're right, your signature is a fine example of arrogance on the forums. Why do you feel the need to announce it? Simply just don't post in those threads if they are not your preference.
You think it's that simple? If life was simple, people would listen music without announcing it to everyone in their signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
You think it's that simple? If life was simple, people would listen music without announcing it to everyone in their signature.
Bit of a difference there, I'm not telling people that they have to abide by certain rules for me to reply to their topics.