SA-MP Forums Archive
[GameMode] California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Gamemode Scripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: [GameMode] California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) (/showthread.php?tid=573762)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: Re : Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - YuKki1 - 08.07.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0pion
View Post
Download the Streamer, and MySQL plugins, place them in your plugins folder which is in your server directory, and do not forget to write streamer, and mysql in your server.cfg.

In case if you have done it already, the red highlighted one is not the problem, The Windows version requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or higher. If that didn't work even after installing, place these files in your server directory.
Thx for help i did evrything streamer plugin worked but still having problem with mysql plugin .. Im hosting the dat abase on my local host and it works can u help me please

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - PereraFunk - 08.07.2015

Nice!

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - ymty - 08.07.2015

can some one please give me vip.inc for this server ... im tired of trying to make cmds .....
this server is not supported strcmp cmds .....

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - KingServerIRAN - 09.07.2015

Good work incredible and the ucp is great

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - ymty - 09.07.2015

can any one make one vip working command .... like varmour / vbike any command so i can make more commands ......
one more thing i saw vip lounge on some other server .... can any one tell me how to add that in this server ?

example....
CMD:dbike(playerid,params[])
{
if(dm[playerid]==1)
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, red,"[ ERROR: You are in deathmatch, type /Leavedm to use this command. ]");
}
if(IsPlayerVIPLevel(playerid,2))
{
DestroyVehicle(player_veh[playerid]);
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
new Float:Angle;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, X,Y,Z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,Angle);
player_veh[playerid] = AddStaticVehicleEx(VIP_BIKE, X+3,Y,Z, Angle, random(10), random(10), -1);
LinkVehicleToInterior(player_veh[playerid],GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
SetVehicleVirtualWorld(player_veh[playerid],GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,player_veh[playerid],0);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~Donor Bike Spawned",5000,3);
}else SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ ERROR: You must be Donator(Level: 2) to use this cmd. ]");
return 1;
}
this is dcmd command ...
please make this command to zcmd...
so i can make all donors cmd ...

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - PowerF - 09.07.2015

X337,can you please upload vip commands..

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - Variable™ - 10.08.2015

Nice work +REP!

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - YuKki1 - 11.08.2015

Dude link is down can you fix it ?

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - sam1929 - 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseann
Посмотреть сообщение
brother SAM1929 WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SERVER NO FEATURE AND NO REGISTER ACCOUNT AND LOGIN SYSTEM CAN YOU GIVE ME THIS ALL MESSAGE TO ME PLEASE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE
roseann i do not have the slightest idea what your saying, but you need mysql to run this server and i show you, step by step how to go by getting a mysql server on this forum post.

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - Fairuz - 29.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedElGaml
View Post
Ok ty but in my PC if I want localhost I should write "" http://localhost:1337/phpmyadmin "" So I want to edit it what should I write in """ #define HOST """
no,just put 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' without (')
this is the example

Code:
#define	HOST		"127.0.0.1"
#define USER		"root"
#define PASSWORD	"123456"
#define DBNAME		"ccnr"
change the user,password and dbname with your's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMc
View Post
I'm not using localhost. How do I import the .sql file into database alone?
what do you use then?

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - Trable - 02.10.2015

Nice job!

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - naveen - 03.10.2015

how to run it has a bug in it

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - Fairuz - 03.10.2015

It hasn't bug if you setting it properly

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - MicroKyrr - 05.10.2015

Hey Bradley, i have a problem!

When i connected to server, i can't spawn and i can't see text in civilian.. Sorry for my english

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - Fairuz - 05.10.2015

Hello,make sure you have define the database properly on defines.inc

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - sagnik - 06.10.2015

Edit in define.inc and then RECOMPILE it...

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - hamidkag - 07.10.2015

One question:
the Clock of the server is very fast running... How can i set real local time to it?
i set for that another clock but tow clock show on server

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - TuFF12 - 19.10.2015

===============================

sscanf plugin loaded.

Version: 2.8.1

© 2012 Alex "Y_Less" Cole

===============================

Loaded.
Loading plugin: streamer

*** Streamer Plugin v2.7.5.1 by Incognito loaded ***

Loaded.
Loading plugin: MapAndreas
Loaded.
Loading plugin: mysql

> MySQL plugin R5 successfully loaded.

Loaded.
Loading plugin: Whirlpool

==================

Whirlpool loaded

==================

Loaded.
Loading plugin: socket
Socket plugin v0.2b loaded.
Loaded.
Loading plugin: nativechecker
Failed.
Loaded 7 plugins.

Started server on port: 7777, with maxplayers: 40 lanmode is OFF.

Filterscripts
---------------
Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[debug] cache_get_row_count
[debug] cache_get_field_content
[debug] mysql_format
[debug] mysql_tquery
[debug] cache_insert_id
[debug] cache_get_field_content_int
[debug] cache_set_active
[debug] cache_get_field_content_float
[debug] cache_save
[debug] mysql_escape_string
[debug] mysql_log
[debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[debug] cache_get_row_count
[debug] cache_get_field_content
[debug] mysql_format
[debug] mysql_tquery
[debug] cache_insert_id
[debug] cache_get_field_content_int
[debug] cache_set_active
[debug] cache_get_field_content_float
[debug] cache_save
[debug] mysql_escape_string
[debug] mysql_log
Script[gamemodes/CCNR.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Number of vehicle models: 0

Please tell me how to fix it

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - TahirImran - 19.10.2015

who create this server add me in skype skype name is TahirKhatriImran

Re: California Cops and Robbers 0.3.7 (Fully MySQL+UCP) (Lot of Features) (Minigames) - saad123 - 01.11.2015

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me why is this happening its seems to be gud game but i want to check plzzzzzzzz tell me when i click on spawn it does'nt spawn why is this