SA-MP Forums Archive
[DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... (0.12, SUPPORTS ONLY 0.1b) - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... (0.12, SUPPORTS ONLY 0.1b) (/showthread.php?tid=55)

[DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... (0.12, SUPPORTS ONLY 0.1b) - DracoBlue - 17.05.2006

This script supports only 0.1b, not 0.2.
Use "anticheat 1" in your server.cfg to enable anticheat in 0.2 and newer versions of sa-mp.
Ok I finished a cheatprotection, it can checks health, money, weapon and score cheating.
It is full customizable for serveradmins via DAntiCheat.ini in scriptfiles-directory and the gamemode.DAntiCheat.ini. Now you can also make your gamemodes safe by using the DAntiCheat commands.

Get DAntiCheat
Download 0.12 (new anticheat way, can react on ALT-TAB'ers, Healthcheaters, money cheaters, weapon cheaters and score cheaters. It has now several custom gamemode support via scriptcommands).

Optimized gamemodes

Download
Author
Description
About

lvdmod
Sintax
MG(+Langrab) + bounties+banks+gangs+spawnweapons+...
Website

de_dam
Eightball
Counter-Strike in San Andreas
Website

Since version 0.11 the AntiCheat supports extra commands for gamemodes to be more secure. I will post already configured gamemodes here. In gerneral remember, if you adjust DAntiCheat.ini for the gamemode correctly it will work nice, but if you modify the pawn-file of the gamemode you can use seperate *.DAntiCheat.ini's for each gamemode and enable safe "GivePlayerMoney"/"SetPlayerScore" and so on - commands.
(Put the .amx into your gamemodes-folder and the ini-file in your scriptfiles-folder)

Featurerequests
Use the Issuetracker for this and select project "DAntiCheat" there.

What means kicked #2?
Here is a detailed list with explanation.

How does it work? (0.11)

ALTTABIt decreases and increases the health, if the value is always the same the guy is alt-tabbed or uses cheats which fix his health -> kick. (Default ALT-Tab time is 6, means 60 seconds maximum ALTTAB/MAP/OPTIONS-Time)
WeaponIf the killer used a weapon which is not allowed on the server, they get kicked/banned. (default are lots of evil weapons, please adjust the config variable for this)
HealthIf the player has more then a specified value (default:100) he gets kicked.
Money/ScoreIf it increases to fast he gets kicked, If it is higher then a limit, also kicked! (There are config vars for everything adjust it for your needs)

How to customize it for my gamemodes? (0.11)
This is the newest addition! Add
pawn Code:
#include <danticheat>
to the beginning of your gamemodefile.

First thing is you can use different files for each gamemode. To load the config for a special gamemode use
pawn Code:
DAntiCheat_Gamemode("lvdm");
in the OnGameModeInit(). This will load lvdm.DAntiCheat.ini if someone enters the gamemode.

Second thing is synchronizing your Money and Score commands. If you do this you DON'T need to set MaxIncreaseMoney or MaxIncreaseScore higher then 0 because its synchro! Just replace
SetPlayerScore => DAntiCheat_SetPlayerScore
GivePlayerMoney => DAntiCheat_GivePlayerMoney
ResetPlayerMoney => DAntiCheat_ResetPlayerMoney
and it will be safe.

How to customize the DAntiCheat.ini?
Code:
ForbiddenWeapons=1,8,9,16,17,18,33,34,35,36,38,39,40
OnAltTab=1
OnForbiddenWeapon=2
OnHealthCheat=2
OnMoneyCheat=1
OnScoreCheat=1
MaxMoney=9999999
MaxIncreaseMoney=200000
MaxHealth=100
MaxIncreaseScore=10
MaxScore=1000
DontKickAdmins=0
ShowAll=0
AltTabTime=6
You can set the values to -1 if you want to deactivate them.
Every OnEvent can be set to 0 for just logging, 1 for kick and 2 for ban.

Quote:
This new version needs no entrys in AntiCheat.ini! It will also work with Vendingmachines and burger/shops and candy stuff.
Source?
If you agree the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Germany-License, get it here. Republishing prohibited. You can download this file only from there. If you got it from somewhere else, REPORT this at JanS@DracoBlue.de

Happy playing,
Jan (DracoBlue)

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - rats - 17.05.2006

great job Draco, as always
(this should be on the main site as "a fix, for now", or at least pinned on the forum)

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - [NoV]Fishbulb - 17.05.2006

Can I get some more info? How does it work, exactly? :/

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - DracoBlue - 17.05.2006

Well, whenever your life increases (in an area not specified in AntiCheat.ini) you have been using a cheat or trainer -> kick.

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - Mount - 17.05.2006

Quote Y_Less: When releasing game modes, make sure you release the .pwn

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - [NoV]Fishbulb - 17.05.2006

If you have MSN, could you add me?
fishbulb_dsl @at@ hotmail .dot. com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount
Of course. But not for an anti cheat protection.

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - Au{R}oN - 17.05.2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoBlue
Quote:
Yep, but also the Chat System hasn't got any pwn files, and it isn't an anti cheat protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Au{R}oN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoBlue
Quote:
Yep, but also the Chat System hasn't got any pwn files, and it isn't an anti cheat protection.
chatsystem is broken, will recode and releaase the source then.
Also I don't like if someone FAKES my interface and steals passwords. But as you know all my other tools are with source

Re: [DAntiCheat] Bye Bye cheaters ... - rats - 17.05.2006

well, I trust dracoblue, and I don't know why aren't you guys encourage him after all the things he's done... proving he's trustfull