SA-MP Forums Archive
Bank Robbery - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Scripting Help (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Bank Robbery (/showthread.php?tid=527462)

Bank Robbery - ScriptFohLife - 22.07.2014

Hello SA-MP Forums, i'm using this robbery system but if you rob the bank you don't get any money and if you leave the bank, you still robbing it, please help!

Код:
CMD:robbank(playerid, params[])
{
	if(robpossible == 1)
	{
		if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3.0, 2309.1899,-8.4444,26.7422))
		{
		    robpossible = 0;
		    SetTimer("waittimer", 1200000, false);
		    SetTimer("robtimer", 240000, false);

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You gotta stay 2 minutes in the bank in order to rob it!");
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_TWBLUE, "||----------------Latest News----------------||");
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN, " Los Santos Bank Trust has Been Broken.");
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN, " The Bank is Currentley getting Robbed. ");
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN, " We will report more once we get more information");
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_TWBLUE, "||----------------Latest News----------------||");
		 }
	} else {
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You can't rob the bank right now!");
	}
	return 1;
}

public robtimer(playerid)
{
	new string[128];
    new cash = random(200000);
	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, cash);

format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully robbed $%d from the bank!", cash);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
}

public waittimer()
{
	robpossible = 1;
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_WHITE, "The bank is now available for robbery!");
}

Re: Bank Robbery - Sammi_Jackson - 22.07.2014

I've had this robbank script 2 and i had the same problem with the money. My problem was, i got the money but they lost them again 1 sec after. The reason was that i had anti money hack in the script so it wouldn't work unless i used GivePlayerCash instead of GivePlayerMoney

Re: Bank Robbery - LivingLikeYouDo - 22.07.2014

pawn Код:
public robtimer(playerid)
{
        if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 4.0, 2309.1899,-8.4444,26.7422))
        {
         SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You failed to rob the bank");
         return 1;
         }
    new string[128];
    new cash = random(200000);
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, cash);

format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully robbed $%d from the bank!", cash);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
}

Re: Bank Robbery - ScriptFohLife - 22.07.2014

You only get the money like 1 sec then it go down, i got this error when i changed to GivePlayerCash instead of GivePlayerMoney
Код:
 error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"

Re: Bank Robbery - DavidKember - 22.07.2014

It's the "server side money" problem. therefore you need good aknowledge on scripting to fix your issue, i can't teach you how.

Re: Bank Robbery - driftpower - 22.07.2014

use the moneyhax include