SA-MP Forums Archive
Newbie in SAMP - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Newbie in SAMP (/showthread.php?tid=505263)

Newbie in SAMP - iRaptr - 07.04.2014

Hi!
It is my first time in SAMP. I have started a server to play with a friend of mine but with the default gamemode there are no people/cars on the street and the other server are Deathmatch and stuff like that. Is there a way to create a server, to play with my friend, but have cars and people in the streets so that we can be chased by the cops and stuff like that?

Sorry If I couldnt post this but its my first time in this mod...

Thanks!

Re: Newbie in SAMP - Jochemd - 07.04.2014

Nope, there's not.

Re: Newbie in SAMP - iBanner - 07.04.2014

There is no easy way doing that but it is possible though you need a lot of experience in scripting (only peds). If you want to play with your friend and be chased by the cops then you should probably try to find a Cops N Robbers server. Which you can find here monitor.sacnr at the search tab type "cops and robbers" you can be a civilian kill a player or rob then you will become a criminal then cops will find you and arrest you. Then you will go escape, do some mad skill drift while your friend is shooting the cops behind, when your car got burn jump off then find another car. much better if you use nrg. so both you and your friends can shoot together.

You will enjoy this for sure!

I know you don't have that experience to script yet so people will tell you to do bot script blah blah.

Re: Newbie in SAMP - iRaptr - 07.04.2014

Thanks!
We will join an Cops n Robbers server to start playing! After all we just want to have some fun!

Re: Newbie in SAMP - Kitten - 07.04.2014

Not advertising, but try out CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers hell of a fun server (classic SA:MP server aswell )

Re: Newbie in SAMP - Potassium - 07.04.2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Not advertising, but try out CrazyBob's Cops and Robbers hell of a fun server (classic SA:MP server aswell )
How is that not advertising? While we're "not advertising" here, you should try out SACNR. Really great Cops and Robbers server!

Re: Newbie in SAMP - Bashur - 07.04.2014

I agree with Potassium

Re: Newbie in SAMP - iKyle - 08.04.2014

If you plan to "make you're own server", you could just forget it, as you probably have no scripting experience or understanding. There are MANY servers out there that will have a good script for what you're looking for, so you don't have to worry about making you're own server.

Re: Newbie in SAMP - Potassium - 08.04.2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKyle
Посмотреть сообщение
you probably have no scripting experience or understanding.
Well aren't you a rude little sod.

Re: Newbie in SAMP - Escapist - 08.04.2014

Welcome around!

Try out servers and if you ever want to create your own it is entirely possible, though it will require a hell of dedication and time!