SA-MP Forums Archive
What host do you use? - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: What host do you use? (/showthread.php?tid=478955)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: What host do you use? - Gen3i - 04.12.2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackturbo
Посмотреть сообщение
oh, i thought they had servers too in dallas texas or new york. Iam sure they do, maybe try emailing them and ask. you might be surprised on how fast you get a response.
Thanks,I will.

Re: What host do you use? - kaisersouse - 04.12.2013

Chiming in here:

The US server is the one thats been hosting Everystuff Freeroam for the past 5-6 years. Unfortunately it isn't quite compatible with the KingJ system (now SmartBytes). I'm in the process of moving sites and other things off of it so that I can wipe it and do a fresh re-install. Once thats done and tested, the US server will be available again.

I'm actually going to pull the US server entry from the main website page because at this point its a bit misleading. Yes there is a US server, but its not available so I'm going to stop flying its flag on the main site.

Sorry for the confusion on that one!

EDIT and the current one is in Miami, FL. If things pick up i'll be adding one on the west-coast as well.

okay shutting up now. carry on hahaha

Re: What host do you use? - Kitten - 04.12.2013

Smartbytes

After volt-host being down for two months and making up excuses I decided to go back to KingJ and which was sold to SmartBytes thanks kaisersouse (you rock ) I'd probably go with an VPS if smartbytes wasn't around.

Re: What host do you use? - Gen3i - 04.12.2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Smartbytes

After volt-host being down for two months and making up excuses I decided to go back to KingJ and which was sold to SmartBytes thanks kaisersouse (you rock ) I'd probably go with an VPS if smartbytes wasn't around.
Yep,me too.I moved from volt-host to SmartBytes and have to say its much better than that shit I used before.

Re: What host do you use? - VIP475 - 04.12.2013

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...03#post2806303 never use volt host

i recommend smart bytes

Re: What host do you use? - blackturbo - 05.12.2013

well, i recommend vortex xD , we were at kingJ a few years ago and left. it took two days for them to approve our plugins, which were standard . No other host did that, you had to wait for them to approve your plugins? lol. ive been on ServerFFS, Delux Hosting, ColorHost, KingJ, and a few others that are now gone. But contact me privatly if you want the real opinion of server hosts Ive been with. Hopefully smartbytes, doesnt put you on hold for 2 days to approve what plugins you run like KingJ did,lol

Re: What host do you use? - MyNinja - 05.12.2013

I recommend HostSpree or KingJ

HostSpree: Lately, they have been doing well after their revamp so hosting with them would be great.
KingJ: As always, they are up and providing great support so hosting with them would also be good.

Re: What host do you use? - John Rockie - 05.12.2013

GameServers.com Dedicated Server

Re: What host do you use? - Gen3i - 05.12.2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNinja
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend HostSpree or KingJ

HostSpree: Lately, they have been doing well after their revamp so hosting with them would be great.
KingJ: As always, they are up and providing great support so hosting with them would also be good.
HostSpree looks good as well but I'm already loving the service on SmartBytes anyway thanks for the suggestion

Re: What host do you use? - Gastro - 05.12.2013

Vortex atm

Re: What host do you use? - tboysamp - 05.12.2013

Simplyfrag Hosting

Re: What host do you use? - Uberanwar - 06.12.2013

sa-mp.gs
My comments about the host (sa-mp.gs) is its good, high uptime, trustable. And a nice website