SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] Texture Studio - Texture your maps (/showthread.php?tid=471474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Ghazal - 11.10.2014

May you upload the files on mediafire/solidfiles since not all of us has Github program?
and It is required for downloading the file of amx_assembly

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Eyce - 07.02.2015

Is there a way to show all indices of the loaded objects using /importmap?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm sorry - /showtext3d and /hidetext3d

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Pottus - 07.02.2015

1.7 should be released either tonight or tomorrow it has a new /undo feature you will be able to undo anything in a current edit that means the undo buffer is not saved you can only use it during an editing session.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - NoSoap - 07.02.2015

This is brilliant, keep up the good work!

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - boy - 08.02.2015

Like this! Thanks!

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - ciulpausks - 15.02.2015

How to use that /mtextures command properly?? I mean what buttons should I use to select textures

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - MasonPlay - 15.02.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciulpausks
View Post
How to use that /mtextures command properly?? I mean what buttons should I use to select textures
After /mttextures use Numpad 4 and 6 and Y - H
You cannot select them so you will have to copy the id of the texture and set it on the index with /mtset 0-15 ID or /mtsetall 0-15 ID(Textureid)
Keep in mind that 0 changes the texture of all the same model objects.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - ciulpausks - 15.02.2015

Quote:

You cannot select them so you will have to copy the id of the texture and set it on the index with /mtset 0-15 ID or /mtsetall 0-15 ID(Textureid)

ok ty very much

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Pottus - 15.02.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonPlay
View Post
There is an interface built /stexture remember pressing walk key will apply the selected texture to the index you have selected for editing in the /stexture tool.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - MasonPlay - 23.02.2015

Any ideas how to fix this problem. It seems that nobody knows how it can be fixed..

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=564846

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7U...ature=youtu.be

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - DraconianGamer - 25.02.2015

Is there a way to spawn a static vehicle in Texture Studio? If not through commands, then by adding it manually?

I want to edit the Freight train with some attached objects but I can't figure out how to get one in game to start working on it.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - JXbro - 21.04.2015

Thanks both of you, can't wait to test it out!

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - JXbro - 22.04.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
View Post
If you have the map exported just put it at OnGameModeInit (all the code), it will automatically build and re-texture the objects...

Example:

Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
LoadCustomMaps(); //all the rest of the public return 1;
} LoadCustomMaps() {
new tmpobject; tmpobject = CreateDynamicObject(...); SetObjectMaterial(tmpobject....); //all the rest of the map return 1;
}
The bug is not fixed at all and second I get this error.
Code:
D:\Program Files\ATG_San_and_njeklik.com\Texture-Studio-master\gamemodes\bare.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
D:\Program Files\ATG_San_and_njeklik.com\Texture-Studio-master\gamemodes\bare.pwn(64) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found "..."
D:\Program Files\ATG_San_and_njeklik.com\Texture-Studio-master\gamemodes\bare.pwn(64) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Program Files\ATG_San_and_njeklik.com\Texture-Studio-master\gamemodes\bare.pwn(64) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Program Files\ATG_San_and_njeklik.com\Texture-Studio-master\gamemodes\bare.pwn(64) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
And I have this one:
Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{

LoadCustomMaps();
     //all the rest of the public
     return 1;
}

LoadCustomMaps()
{
     new tmpobject;
     tmpobject = CreateDynamicObject(...);
     SetObjectMaterial(tmpobject....);
     //all the rest of the map
     return 1;
}
	SetGameModeText("Texture Studio");
	ShowPlayerMarkers(1);
	ShowNameTags(1);
	AllowAdminTeleport(1);
	UsePlayerPedAnims();

AddPlayerClass(265,1958.3783,1343.1572,15.3746,270.1425,0,0,0,0,-1,-1);

return 1;
}
Anyone help? or atleast help me with fixing this or filterscript, I don't want my job gone

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - n0minal - 22.04.2015

My code was just an example, you can't compile it. You need to know the basics of pawn before scripting something, you can't create a function inside of callbacks. My example used to be based on streamer plugin, read the wiki before start your server.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - JXbro - 22.04.2015

Quote:
View Post
My code was just an example, you can't compile it. You need to know the basics of pawn before scripting something, you can't create a function inside of callbacks. My example used to be based on streamer plugin, read the wiki before start your server.
I don't want to start a server, it's bare script and I want to use it so I can take screenshots of my map and post them over forums, I tried to import the map and it still didn't work. I need a way to load the textdrawed objects so I can actually take some screenshots of them and this is the only way to.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - n0minal - 22.04.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by JXbro
View Post
I don't want to start a server, it's bare script and I want to use it so I can take screenshots of my map and post them over forums, I tried to import the map and it still didn't work. I need a way to load the textdrawed objects so I can actually take some screenshots of them and this is the only way to.
Then just paste all the code which you exported to OnGameModeInit calkback. If you're using dynamicobjects you will nead streamer include to compile and streamer plugin to run the server.

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Toxik - 02.05.2015

new objects from 0.3.7 ?

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - n0minal - 02.05.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxik
View Post
new objects from 0.3.7 ?
Quote:
View Post
Array for 0.3.7 objects until now all the 545 objects:

http://pastebin.com/m98kN3QT

If you want to update your texture studio to 0.3.7 RC4 all you have to do is include those objects on ValidModels array and re-compile the script.
Or download and replace your complete filterscripts folder for this one (already compiled with 0.3.7 final release).

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Toxik - 03.05.2015

Pottus please finish fast 0.3.7 version
i cant complie the .pwn files

Re: Texture Studio - Texture your maps - Pottus - 03.05.2015

What is the problem? It should work fine.