SA-MP Forums Archive
Admin script problems - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Scripting Help (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Admin script problems (/showthread.php?tid=442925)

Admin script problems - Zonoya - 09.06.2013

I have this admin script below, and the problem is, my login script works fine, it saves everything, but when I try to use my commands it says unknown command, which I told it to do if I'm not an admin, but I made sure I had it set up that I was an admin,I just cant get it to work, namely the setrank command, but the others don't work either, essentially all moaning that I aren't an admin, I log onto RCON, and it's fine, which is one of the things that I put on there, so that works, but the admin bit doesn't.

Код:
//ZCMD Commands
CMD:setrank(playerid, params[])
{
	if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] < 1336) return 0;
	new alevel;
	new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new str[128];
	new ID;
	if(sscanf(params,"ui",ID,alevel)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "USAGE: /setrank [playerid / partofname] [Level 1 - 5]");
	if(ID == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Player is not connected!");
	if(alevel > 5) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Available Admin Levels: 1 - 5!");
	if(alevel == 0)
	{
	    if(pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: That person is already a normal player!");
	    GetPlayerName(playerid,name,MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
	    GetPlayerName(ID,pname,MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has demoted you to a regular player!",name,playerid);
	    SendClientMessage(ID, WHITE, str);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"You have demoted %s(%s) to a regular player!",pname,ID);
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, str);
		pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] = 0;
	}
	if(alevel == 1)
	{
	    if(pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: That person is already a Junior Moderator!");
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has premoted you to a Junior Moderator!",name,playerid);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"You have promoted %s(%s) to a Junior Moderator!",pname,ID);
		pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] = 1;
	}
	if(alevel == 2)
	{
	    if(pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] == 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: That person is already a Moderator!");
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has premoted you to a Moderator!",name,playerid);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"You have promoted %s(%s) to a Moderator!",pname,ID);
		pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] = 2;
	}
	if(alevel == 3)
	{
	    if(pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] == 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: That person is already a Super Moderator!");
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has premoted you to a Super Moderator!",name,playerid);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"You have promoted %s(%s) to a Super Moderator!",pname,ID);
		pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] = 3;
	}
	if(alevel == 4)
	{
	    if(pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] == 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: That person is already an Admin!");
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has premoted you to an Admin!",name,playerid);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"You have promoted %s(%s) to an Admin!",pname,ID);
		pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] = 4;
	}
	if(alevel == 5)
	{
	    if(pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] == 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: That person is already Head Admin!");
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has premoted you to Head Admin!",name, playerid);
	    format(str, sizeof(str),"You have promoted %s(%s) to Head Admin!",pname, ID);
		pInfo[ID][Adminlevel] = 5;
	}
	return 1;
}

CMD:healall(playerid, params[])
{
	if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] < 1) return 0;
	for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
		{
		    new str[51], name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
		    GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
		    format(str,sizeof(str),"Admin %s(%s) has healed everyone!",name,playerid);
		    SendClientMessageToAll(WHITE, str);
		    SetPlayerHealth(i, 100);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}

CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
	new id, reason[128];
	else if(sscanf(params, "us(No Reason)[128]", id, reason))SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Usage: /kick [id/name][reason]");
	else if (id==INVALID_PLAYER_ID)SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Player is not connected!");
	else
	{
	    new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], KickMessage[128];
	    new Name2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	    GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
	    GetPlayerName(id, Name2, sizeof(Name2));
		format(KickMessage, sizeof(KickMessage), "%s(%d) has kicked player %s(%d). Reason: %s", Name, playerid, Name2, id, reason);
	    SendClientMessageToAll(WHITE, KickMessage);
	    Kick(id);
	}
	return 1;
}

CMD:ban(playerid, params[])
{
	new id, reason[128];
	else if(sscanf(params, "us(No Reason)[128]", id, reason))SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Usage: /ban [id/name][reason]");
	else if (id==INVALID_PLAYER_ID)SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Player is not connected!");
	else
	{
	    new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], BanMessage[128];
	    new Name2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	    GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
	    GetPlayerName(id, Name2, sizeof(Name2));
		format(BanMessage, sizeof(BanMessage), "%s(%d) has banned player %s(%d). Reason: %s", Name, playerid, Name2, id, reason);
	    SendClientMessageToAll(WHITE, BanMessage);
	    BanEx(id, reason);
	}
	return 1;
}

CMD:announce(playerid, params[])
{
	new text[128];
	else if(sscanf(params, "s[128]", text)) SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Usage: /announce [text]");
	else
	{
	    new str[128];
	    format(str, sizeof(str), "%s", text);
	    GameTextForAll(str, 10000, 4);
	}
	return 1;
}
Any help really would but appreciated, I've been fine till now (my scripting abilities have enhanced a bit, I just can't figure this out)

Re: Admin script problems - SuperViper - 09.06.2013

Don't quote me on this but I'm almost certain that you must have ZCMD included in your gamemode to use it in a filterscript.

Re: Admin script problems - Zonoya - 09.06.2013

it aint part of a FS, it's part of my GM, which does have ZCMD included

Re : Admin script problems - NvidiaForTheWin - 09.06.2013

i would suggest first to send a message if not admin in place of returning 0 just to be sure the command itself work.

also i didnt worked with admin thingy yet on my GM im creating , but i thought IsPlayerAdmin was for RCON , which i think doesnt have level. am i wrong ?

just trying to help you the best as i can

yeah your right, IsPlayerAdmin is for RCON, the pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] is for my admin system, I'll try the message now

EDIT: Just tested with a message if you aren't an admin, it showed up, even when I am one,my point remains...

if you got the message that is sent if you are not admin , then it is because you are not admin.
you still get unknown command ?

EDIT: Didn't work..., I know for a fact I'm an admin, for some reason though, it won't recognize it, wanna see my entire GM? I was only showing a snippet of it

i don't need the full code because the rest isnt concerned here.
have you tried BEFORE and AFTER loggin as rcon ?

by the way just noticed in your format's that you are formating string and integer ( id and playerid )
you put twice %s but integer is %i

change all your format code

from
Код:
format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%s) has demoted you to a regular player!",name,playerid);
to
Код:
format(str, sizeof(str),"%s(%i) has demoted you to a regular player!",name,playerid);
name = string
playerid & id = integer
%s = string
%i = integer

I got the message, but I think it's not calling from the file to check my admin rank correctly. And yeah, I only just realized that myself, I doubt it'll change anything though

try removing the rank check code to see what happens now.
if everything work fine then you know your problem is reading the file or parsing its data.