SA-MP Forums Archive
[Plugin] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Plugin Development (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Plugin] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit (/showthread.php?tid=397735)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 12.12.2015

@valych: I will take a look at it myself.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - dusk - 13.12.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk124
Посмотреть сообщение
Where did you download CMake? I downloaded mine from their official site: https://cmake.org/files/v3.4/cmake-3.4.1-win32-x86.exe
I finally managed to compile it. I uninstall the Enterprise edition and installed community.... And interestingly, that helped.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - dusk - 13.12.2015

I was trying to run the server on Linux.

Код:
[20:01:03]   > Error: Can't find launcher library.
[20:01:03]   Failed.
I was missing the libconv.so.2 library so I downloaded source, compiled it and added the bin path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable and then this error appear.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 13.12.2015

Do you use JDK 1.8 32 Bit and also startup the server with the startup.sh file? You just need to download the full server package and replace the windows binaries with the linux ones.

Yes and yes.

I also set JAVA_HOME variable.
Using Debian 7 32bit.

EDIT: I was missing some libraries which I installed with following commands:
Код:
apt-get install libxtst6
apt-get install libxrender1
Now my error is:

Код:
[22:17:47]  Loading plugin: Shoebill
[22:17:47]   Failed (/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by plugins/Shoebill))
It seems that apt-get doesn't have this version.

EDIT2: By adding a new source for apt-get I managed to get GLIBC 2.17:
Код:
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main
apt-get update
apt-get install libc6-amd64 libc6-dev libc6-dbg
Finally, shoebill plugin started up successfully

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 18.12.2015

@valych: I pushed an update for shoebill-runtime, please test if you still get the CreationFailedException errors.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - joh999 - 20.12.2015

I'm trying to use hibernate (ORM Mapping framework) with shoebill since this would significantly speed up my productivity.

To get hibernate to work one needs to have a persistence.xml file in the meta-inf directory on the classpath, as far as i can see the resources in the jar do not get added to the classpath within the shoebill sa-mp server.

Is this correct? if so how would one be able to add stuff to the classpath of the gamemode?

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 20.12.2015

@joh999: You can include your persistence.xml file in the src/main/resources/META-INF/ folder. If it does not exists, create it (There should also be a gamemode.yml file in the src/main/resources folder). Maven will then include all the files in your .jar file.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - valych - 21.12.2015

@mk124, I started shoebill-updater.bat and it said all files were up to date (maybe I did it several times and didnt notice the update), but I'm still experiencing that exception. Or should I update it in some other way?

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 21.12.2015

@valych: You need to disable offlineMode in resources.yml.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - Happy - 22.12.2015

Hello, first of all great job on this plugin!

I've got a question regarding a command. Let's say I have a command and I make it so it has one parameter (a string), but that parameter is like one whole sentence (for example: /kick This is a sentence), how can I make it so it acts this way?

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - dusk - 22.12.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, first of all great job on this plugin!

I've got a question regarding a command. Let's say I have a command and I make it so it has one parameter (a string), but that parameter is like one whole sentence (for example: /kick This is a sentence), how can I make it so it acts this way?
Well as long as the user wraps around the text with quotes, it will be interpreted as one string. So /kick "This is a sentence" it will be passed as one String object.

From a users perspective, its not that nice. You could try to create your own command manager which would satisfy your needs.

Also, PlayerCommand manager is only a helper mechanism, you can register a command with PlayerCommandEvent.

Код:
eventManager.registerHandler(PlayerCommandEvent.class, (player, command) -> {

});
This would be the equivalent of OnPlayerCommandText in Pawn.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - Su37Erich - 23.12.2015

Hello and great job!
This plugin is amazing and is working great on Windows but I have a doubt since I am new in Java and the configuration for me is still very hard:
How can I run a server I made with IntelliJ IDEA on my CentOS 7 VPS?
I really want use your plugin to start a new gamemode but I have no idea how to run the gamemode on my VPS.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - dusk - 23.12.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su37Erich
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello and great job!
This plugin is amazing and is working great on Windows but I have a doubt since I am new in Java and the configuration for me is still very hard:
How can I run a server I made with IntelliJ IDEA on my CentOS 7 VPS?
I really want use your plugin to start a new gamemode but I have no idea how to run the gamemode on my VPS.
First of all you will need to get JRE8 on your server, you can find a tutorial for that here.

And that's pretty much it, just don't forget to add shoebill.so and start the server using startup.sh.

Personally I encountered a few problems when trying it to run on my Debian 7 server, so if you're missing libraries see this post.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - dusk - 23.12.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su37Erich
View Post
Thanks for replying, but how to add the .jar file?
I think I need to copy it from the .m2 folder?
You need to copy the .jar to /shoebill/gamemodes and add it to resources.yml.

I believe the default location for maven is .m2 folder... You can modify pom.xml to build the .jar to your preffered folder by adding this to your build tag body

Code:
<directory>${project.basedir}/shoebill/gamemodes</directory>

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 23.12.2015

@Su37Erich: You can use maven on Windows by using the .m2 folder, but on Linux you have to copy the .jar file manually into the game modes folder of the shoebill directory as dusk already told you. It's important that you add the needed runtime's and libraries into your resources.yml, because Shoebill won't resolve them for you if you use the game modes folder.

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - Su37Erich - 23.12.2015

Thanks for replying I have setup everything but now I got this error:
[16:42:15]
[16:42:15] Server Plugins
[16:42:15] --------------
[16:42:15] Loading plugin: Shoebill
[16:42:15] > Shoebill 1.1 NativePlugin for SA-MP 0.3.7 by MK124, JoJLlmAn & 123marvin123
[16:42:15] > Java VM has been created.
[16:42:34] ShoebillPlugin Error: Can't resolve dependencies.
[16:42:34] Loaded.
[16:42:34] Loaded 1 plugins.
Looks like I need the lib but I don't know how to do it for Centos7 since the post of dusk is apt-get

Re: [UPDATE][SNAPSHOT][Java 8] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit - mk124 - 23.12.2015

CentOS is using yum as the primary package manager, you should try to install it via yum like:

sudo yum install [Package name]

I have found this:
yum install glibc-devel
Bu still the same error message, sorry

You can try to build the plugin yourself. You will need CMake, (Git), JDK 1.8 (32 Bit), Libiconv, and an C++ compiler. It is a bit of a hassle, especially if you don't know what exactly you need to do. You can first try to install these and try it again:

sudo yum install libc6-amd64 libc6-dev libc6-dbg libxtst6 libxrender1