SA-MP Forums Archive
[APPLICATION] (NEW) X-Treme SA:MP Ultimate Visual Mapper || Version: 2.0.1.150 - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Tools and Files (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: [APPLICATION] (NEW) X-Treme SA:MP Ultimate Visual Mapper || Version: 2.0.1.150 (/showthread.php?tid=372)

Pages: 1 2 3

[APPLICATION] (NEW) X-Treme SA:MP Ultimate Visual Mapper || Version: 2.0.1.150 - Xtreme - 18.03.2007

Re: [APPLICATION] Xtreme SA:MP Vehicle Plotter Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - Xtreme - 18.03.2007

The post has been updated, enjoy this release.

Re: [APPLICATION] Xtreme SA:MP Vehicle Plotter Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - $$$PiMp - 18.03.2007

WOW THANX 1 MILLION XTREME I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER THANK YOU SOO MUCH

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

YOUR THE BEST

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Plotter Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - Simon - 18.03.2007

Woah, very, VERY nice work .

You should also allow CreateVehicle (probably going to be used ALOT in 0.2) and arrays with vehicle data.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Plotter Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - [xA]Ramjet - 18.03.2007

Great work Xtreme! Its a very well made script.

Ramjet.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - Smugller1 - 18.03.2007

[N20]Xtreme: You would in addition such options how here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=6689.0

P.S. Very nice application.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - kspeed - 18.03.2007

WOW!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you
if I can add more "thank you" I will add..

so usefull!! thanks!!

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: - boylett - 18.03.2007

Wow, I've been waiting for something like this! Thanks

EDIT: how do you get the dots in the right place? Ive been trying for ages and I cant I need it for a PHP script.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - [NoV]Farmer - 18.03.2007

great work extreme, this will be very useful for alot of people , thanks alot.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: - Xtreme - 18.03.2007

Thanks guys for the comments appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boylett
EDIT: how do you get the dots in the right place? Ive been trying for ages and I cant I need it for a PHP script.
The San Andreas map is about 5920 units long, so you would set up the porportion:

For the X Coordinate:

XCoord Scaled Coord (Out)
_______ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

And after that, for the X coord you would add half of the map's length to it.

For the Y Coordinate:

(-1*YCoord) Scaled Coord (Out)
____________ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

So that it is mirrored.
And after that, once again, you would add half the map's length to it.

Hope that helped .

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: 1.0 - oostcoast - 18.03.2007

very usefull!!!!!!!

idea for next version:
click on map to insert cars

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: - Xtreme - 18.03.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by oostcoast
very usefull!!!!!!!

idea for next version:
click on map to insert cars
Thanks .

About your idea, the SA map might seem very accurate, but it is off in spots; but this is a great idea for future versions though.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: - yom - 18.03.2007

Cool thing,

I agree with Simon, as i personally don't use AddStaticVehicle, you should allow users to paste any coordinates.

Oh, it seems that the source contain 2 times the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
I agree with Simon, as i personally don't use AddStaticVehicle, you should allow users to paste any coordinates.
For this next version I will not pay attention to arrays, but I will in the version after the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
Oh, it seems that the source contain 2 times the same thing.
Yeah thanks, I just noticed it when I was starting today's update . That would explain the irrational size of the rar.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: - boylett - 18.03.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N20
Xtreme ]
Thanks guys for the comments appreciate it.

The San Andreas map is about 5920 units long, so you would set up the porportion:

For the X Coordinate:

XCoord Scaled Coord (Out)
_______ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

And after that, for the X coord you would add half of the map's length to it.

For the Y Coordinate:

(-1*YCoord) Scaled Coord (Out)
____________ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

So that it is mirrored.
And after that, once again, you would add half the map's length to it.

Hope that helped .
hmmm I dont quite get it

I tried what you said with 2 completely different coords. And i got these:
Code:
x1: 767.99971846581
y1: 767.99976180499

x2: 768.00012037307
y2: 767.99977599659
So I must be going wrong somewhere because they are all almost the same..

These are my functions:
Code:
<?
function XCoord($coord)
{
	$conv = $coord/5920;
	$conv = $conv/1536; // 1536 is the width of the image
	echo $conv+(1536/2)."</br>";
}

function YCoord($coord)
{
	$conv = $coord/5920;
	$conv = $conv/1536; // 1536 is also the height of the image
	echo $conv+(1536/2)."</br>";
}
?>

Here are the corrected functions:

Code:
<?
function XCoord($coord) {
 $conv = ((($coord * 512) / 5920) + (1536 / 2));
 echo $conv;
}

function YCoord($coord) {
 $conv = (((-1 * $coord * 512) / 5920) + (1536 / 2));
 echo $conv;
}
?>

Thanks man

No problem . Don't forget that you can always add a variable to store the map size if you keep changing it :P.

Re: [APPLICATION] X-Treme SA:MP Vehicle Map Plotting Utility || Latest Version: - Redirect Left - 18.03.2007

Woah, Very, Very, Very Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N20
Xtreme ]
No problem . Don't forget that you can always add a variable to store the map size if you keep changing it :P.
Yeah, it didnt work at first, I had to change the 5920 to something smaller, I kept testing and now its around 2000. So yeah it works now