SA-MP Forums Archive
[GameMode] Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Gamemode Scripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: [GameMode] Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] (/showthread.php?tid=360284)

Pages: 1 2

Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - admantis - 17.07.2012

Hi guys, I present you my work that I did in 2011 and release today:
I DON'T SUPPORT THIS GAMEMODE ANYMORE
PLEASE DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS GAMEMODE
ASK THEM IN THE TOPIC OR USE COMMON SENSE

Urban TDM

Features:

* Register & login screen: almost everything is saved, like admin level, house, rank and kills on each gang, and a lot more status using Dini as saving system.

* 9 unique teams: (Crenshaw Bloods, Murdablock, Aztecas, Black Mob, Criminal Justice, Shing Triads, Russian Mafia, Rollin' 60 Crips). Each gang has it's own ranks and skins, and you have a different rank and status in each gang. For example you can be level 2 in the triads and level 1 in the aztecas. Also each team has up to 4 levels, so if you are level 4 in a gang you have access to more armor, more bullets and access to the fast car of the team (it could be an Infernus, Banshee, Turismo, etc).

* Turf takeover: if you kill 3 members in an enemy turf you can start a gang war to take over that turf.

* Property takeover: you can take over properties with your friends and when you have a property you can collect earnings (money or guns) from it each 15 minutes.

* House system: if you want to buy a house for any reason you can buy a house, one between the +600 houses added all around Los Santos

* Complete admin system: you can change your userfile and set your Admin rank to 4 (lead admin) and you can manage, kick, ban, slap, explode, teleport, change weather or time, edit the houses and many more.

* Configureable anti-cheat and max ping: If you don't want laggers or cheaters in your server enable the preadded anti weapon hack and anti money cheat in the script by editing the configuration file as per you wish.

* Player interaction: Players can give guns or send cash to other players and they can drop their guns somewhere, so someone else can pick them, also if a player dies their gun will be dropped automatically.

Screenshots:

Skin selection with the russian mafia skin, showing your rank in that faction:

Same selection with the mexican team:

You can chose skins in that faction, if you have enough rank you can wear that skin:

But if the rank requirement is not met, you will have red text saying "Skin Locked" and only able to select the next skin.

You can type /attack at a property, this one is a drug warehouse which gives you money when you type /collect, if you don't have enough members it will tell all the members to help, and when you started the attack the cops will be alerted (Criminal Justice). Also if cops take over the place it will be restored to no owner.

In the radar, yellow dots are properties to take over and you can also see the gang zones:

There's a lot more to see in Urban TDM, download the gamemode, set the scriptfiles, and start playing with your friends!
  • Weapon and money anti-cheat.
  • Complete admin system.
  • Complete duel system.
  • ...many more!

Download:
This Mediafire links contains everything you need, readme files to get started and the scriptfiles. You must use the scriptfiles included otherwise there will be no houses at all and the gamemode might crash when you start the server. So use the one I included and read the "readme.txt" to see instructions.

I also included the source code and the .amx for these who have problems compiling.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jun1ew.../Urban_TDM.rar

Well I guess that's all, thanks for downloading and I hope many people find this useful and hopefully you read the disclaimer in the script, I strive so people won't claim this work as their own work.

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - Infinity90 - 17.07.2012

Nice Release

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - UnlimitedFreeroam - 17.07.2012

Can you explain, which file u need to place in which folder ;P

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - Madox123 - 17.07.2012

Is the house sistem FS or is it in GM?

Btw. Nice work!

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - UnlimitedFreeroam - 17.07.2012

Man this isn't working please tell me how to install this, I guess im doing it not on the right way.

Re : Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - TGameR - 17.07.2012

WOW 10/10 :O

Please anyone help me. i got run time error ''19

Re : Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - TGameR - 17.07.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedFreeroam
Посмотреть сообщение
Please anyone help me. i got run time error ''19
SScanf
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - _.MeT4L._ - 17.07.2012

great,very good man,good job!

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - shayan122 - 17.07.2012

Good Job ! 10/10!

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - .FuneraL. - 17.07.2012

Great, Awesome gamemode.

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - admantis - 17.07.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madox123
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the house sistem FS or is it in GM?

Btw. Nice work!
It's in the game mode so you don't have to install any FS, just install the gamemode and you'll have it working.

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - God'Z War - 17.07.2012

If any one get run time error ''19 in this server Download this scanff2 Plugins and includes then replace it place
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21683085/sscanf.rar

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - Igi_Guduric - 18.07.2012

Nice.

10/10

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - shivkat - 11.08.2012

great but can u tell me how to make myself admin

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - Cold Fire - 11.08.2012

U should include a full package.rar, i mean like all folders+files in one RAR file, so its easier for other users.

Anyway really nice GM 10/10, good luck with updates if ur gona do some :P.

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - Madox123 - 11.08.2012

Good work!

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - -AKEONE- - 12.08.2012

I do and I get this error Server Log, What's the solution?

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - [BK]TrollKing - 13.08.2012

Nice +1 rep for ya'!

Re: Urban TDM: Los Santos [Turfs] [Property Takeover] [9 Teams & Team Rank] [House System] - BigAl - 13.08.2012

Rep+ for you, awesome! 10/10