SA-MP Forums Archive
Qualities of a Good Administration Team - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Qualities of a Good Administration Team (/showthread.php?tid=339821)

Qualities of a Good Administration Team - Neil. - 05.05.2012

Asides from teamwork, what are the must have abilities / or qualities a good team must have in them...

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - lolumadd_ - 05.05.2012

Wouldn't it be obvious or just common sense? If you don't know what qualities a good team should have, then you shouldn't be managing a team lol.

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - Neil. - 05.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Wouldn't it be obvious or just common sense? If you don't know what qualities a good team should have, then you shouldn't be managing a team lol.
i know it's pretty obvious :/ but one must know what are they and if they are to hand pick some admins within the server, they must fit with the said qualities, what is a server and an administration team if noobs are filling in it without the owner even noticing that they are hiding what is they're real attitude?

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - Mark_Weston - 05.05.2012

All they need is common sense.
No asshole admins, that are corrupt as fuck,.
There is nothing else to say. English is also needed if its an English server.

If an admin can't spell 'I' correctly then /setadminlevel 0 em.

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - lolumadd_ - 05.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
If an admin can't spell 'I' correctly then /setadminlevel 0 em.
Who's going to manage them if the manager is level 0 then? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Who's going to manage them if the manager is level 0 then? xD
/setleveladmin 100000000 to whoever who can spell 'I' correctly or even better a server without admins

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - K9Alex - 05.05.2012

Common sense and maturity, and no jealous admins.

(I.E. Admin Killed = Banned user for "hacks")

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Alex
Посмотреть сообщение
Common sense and maturity, and no jealous admins.

(I.E. Admin Killed = Banned user for "hacks")
That is exactly true, I once got banned from 'Cisco Roleplay' for saying a rule is bullshit.

I joined a server and the co-owner robbed me. I said its bullshit because you're robbing a guy that just joined. I joined the server less then 5 mins.. I pmed em /pm mark_shade this is bullshit you're robbing a guy that joined few minutes ago?

/ban mark_weston FUCK OFF YOU N**GER BITCH FUCKER

Jesus, fucking kids this days lol.

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - CoCo™ - 05.05.2012

There are a lot of things that come together to build a strong administration team, for instance- I try to implement skills that we use in the Army to bridge gaps between my staff.

Some of those skills are things such as Communication, Timekeeping, Behavior, Discipline, Cooperation, Problem Solving, but one thing that many people don't really take into consideration is Conflict Management.

In life, you don't always get along with everybody you meet / work with so it's good to have that mutual level of respect and know what to do to solve any issues that may arise between two people.

Re: Qualities of a Good Administration Team - Scones - 06.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
That is exactly true, I once got banned from 'Cisco Roleplay' for saying a rule is bullshit.

I joined a server and the co-owner robbed me. I said its bullshit because you're robbing a guy that just joined. I joined the server less then 5 mins.. I pmed em /pm mark_shade this is bullshit you're robbing a guy that joined few minutes ago?

/ban mark_weston FUCK OFF YOU N**GER BITCH FUCKER

Jesus, fucking kids this days lol.
wow, i got banned from there too xD i was banned for lagging tho lmao or as he made it into: Reverse hacking