SA-MP Forums Archive
Launch problem on Linux - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (
+--- Forum: Scripting Help (
+--- Thread: Launch problem on Linux (/showthread.php?tid=312682)

Launch problem on Linux - Sreadon - 22.01.2012


Yesterday I've tried to start a friend GameMode on a Linux Debian 6 but it was impossible, here the logs..

Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".

SA-MP Dedicated Server
v0.3d, ©2005-2011 SA-MP Team

[00:57:35] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[00:57:35] Server Plugins
[00:57:35] --------------
[00:57:35]  Loading plugin:
/* SAMP-MySQL v0.15 Plugin loaded successfully ! */

[00:57:35]   Loaded.
[00:57:35]  Loading plugin:

*** Streamer Plugin v2.5.2 R2 by Incognito loaded ***

[00:57:35]   Loaded.
[00:57:35]  Loaded 2 plugins.

[00:57:35] Filterscripts
[00:57:35] ---------------
[00:57:35]   Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[00:57:35] Script[gamemodes/RolePlay.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[00:57:35] Number of vehicle models: 0
Yes, the name of the GameMode is RolePlay (With Caps), the GameMode is already in the GameMode folder.. We have tried to launch it on Debian 5, same problem, tried to launch it on Ubuntu 11.04, same result, tried to change the plugin (and functions in the GM sure), same result.

On Windows 7, no problems to launch, exept if I make a mistake with the plugin:
I've try to launch the GM with the other plugin and the same functions in the GM > Run Time Error.
With the original plugin no problems.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Launch problem on Linux - Vince - 22.01.2012

One thing I can tell you is that this specific plugin (sampmysql v0.15) is old and very prone to crash. You will need to use either StrickenKid's or BlueG's MySQL plugin. I recommend the latter.

Re : Launch problem on Linux - Sreadon - 22.01.2012

Yeah, I know that, so I've tried to replace all functions and start the server, on windows no problems, but on linux, that fail. I already use BlueG's plugin for my own server, its really stable and light.

I was thinking it was a problem with the compilation, but I've check, server & include of the compiler are to 0.3dR2.