SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [FILTERSCRIPT] Xtreme Admin System || Version: 2.2 • SA:MP 0.2.2-r2 • Click Me! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [FILTERSCRIPT] Xtreme Admin System || Version: 2.2 • SA:MP 0.2.2-r2 • Click Me! (/showthread.php?tid=286)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

[FILTERSCRIPT] Xtreme Admin System || Version: 2.2 • SA:MP 0.2.2-r2 • Click Me! - Xtreme - 30.01.2007

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - yom - 30.01.2007

Could i suggest you to try to compile it with the new compiler? indent your code!

After a quick look at the code :
encode the player name (with udb_encode), or it will probably crash when trying to create a player file with specials characters in the name.

pawn Code:
switch(strval(tmp)) {
case 1: { SetWorldTime(01); format(time,sizeof(time),"01"); } // etc etc but you format nothing, time = "01"; is enough
format(string,sizeof(string),"The world time has been changed to %s:00 by Admin %s",time,name);
SendClientMessageToAll(yellow,string);
Why all that switch cases? Is that for hours with 2 numbers? Then you can simply do
pawn Code:
new time = strval(tmp);
SetWorldTime(time);
format(string,sizeof(string),"The world time has been changed to %02d:00 by Admin %s",time,name);
That will give the same result as your whole switch and no need of the new time[256];

And others things like that. This script can be vastly improved (writing, methods, general scripting). Also I would suggest you to use dcmd. Oh and you forget to delete user's account in scriptfiles ^^, and you can create another folder in scriptfiles folder, think about scripters that already have some files in this folder! That can be confusing. I always create a ew folder with the name of the script and put script files in it.

Best luck with this script

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - grimreaper423 - 30.01.2007

nice tested and works

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - Xtreme - 30.01.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
Could i suggest you to try to compile it with the new compiler? indent your code!

After a quick look at the code :
encode the player name (with udb_encode), or it will probably crash when trying to create a player file with specials characters in the name.

pawn Code:
switch(strval(tmp)) {
case 1: { SetWorldTime(01); format(time,sizeof(time),"01"); } // etc etc but you format nothing, time = "01"; is enough
format(string,sizeof(string),"The world time has been changed to %s:00 by Admin %s",time,name);
Why all that switch cases? Is that for hours with 2 numbers? Then you can simply do
pawn Code:
new time = strval(tmp);
SetWorldTime(time);
format(string,sizeof(string),"The world time has been changed to %02d:00 by Admin %s",time,name);
That will give the same result as your whole switch and no need of the new time[256];

And others things like that. This script can be vastly improved (writing, methods, general scripting). Also I would suggest you to use dcmd. Oh and you forget to delete user's account in scriptfiles ^^, and you can create another folder in scriptfiles folder, think about scripters that already have some files in this folder! That can be confusing. I always create a ew folder with the name of the script and put script files in it.

Best luck with this script
Lol Yom, I do appreciate all of your statements, honest. Good thing no real passwords exist in the user files. Sorry about that, for it was nearing 2:30 AM my time when I posted it >.< But it really doesn't matter Anyways, I do know that the code could be simplified further, but I didn't have the time yet to work more on it. :P Again, thanks for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper423
nice tested and works
And thanks for your remark, which makes all of this worth-while!

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - grimreaper423 - 31.01.2007

No Proplem

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - MansoN - 31.01.2007

Nice work.... but why in this script not included /ann, /say and /shelp comands?

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - Xtreme - 31.01.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MansoN
Nice work.... but why in this script not included /ann, /say and /shelp comands?
heh, I simply didn\'t make them, but what do they do? :P

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - grimreaper423 - 31.01.2007

i had permission to even have this on my download system WOOOt

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - MansoN - 31.01.2007

/say command:
Works same as /rcon say, but other admins can see the executer of the command's name.

/shelp comand:
Show comand list for users.

.announce or /ann comand:
Print masage for all players center of screen

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - Xtreme - 31.01.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MansoN
/say command:
Works same as /rcon say, but other admins can see the executer of the command's name.

/shelp comand:
Show comand list for users.

.announce or /ann comand:
Print masage for all players center of screen
Hmm, simple but great ideas there mate. I like the idea of say command, but the other two seem a bit off in my opinion. For the shelp command, is that for admins or players; if for players, remember the admin system is not a gamemode. Otherwise, it's a possibility! And for the announce idea, that tends to be annoying to have a long message on the screen. But nice suggestions!

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - darkwatch - 02.02.2007

EDIT: sorry, i found out how to do it and its works a treat! some great cmds in there

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Universal System 1.0 - Xtreme - 02.02.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwatch
Im sure that this is a noob question, but how do you make yourself (server creator) an admin? theres the /setlevel cmd, but you need to be level 10 to use it, and loging into rcon makes no difference?! Have i missed something you wrote in there?

ps. i pmd you but i\'ve recived no reply

EDIT: sorry, i found out how to do it and its works a treat! some great cmds in there
Heh, sorry I didn\'t respond; I was AFK for most of the day. But glad to hear you like it Enjoy!

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - joyee - 12.02.2007

Hello Bro\'s!

I was maked a modded LVDM gamemode with teleport and other commands , and i was installed this admin script!
My problem is that while i\'am runnin\' these two both i can\'t type commands in the gamemode!
The filterscript block the gamemode commands!

Someone can help me??

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - [LDT]LuxurY - 13.02.2007

How to login as a admin level 10?

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - joyee - 13.02.2007

just type /login password

if you dont edit , go to yourname.ini in the scriptfiles and edit the level to 10

then try to login in the game

Sry for my english!

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - cooldown - 13.02.2007

Hi, i have an prob

When i use the /say Command maybe:

/say Hello then comes in teh chat all that:

<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello

then the Server lag very big, so my quetions:

1. How can i change it taht the massage comes just one in teh chat and not so offten (i hope u understand)

2. What can i do that the Server dont lag or the Game? (The Game/Server lag just when i use the command /say)

I hope u understand the badest english in the hole world

Mfg

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - [LDT]LuxurY - 13.02.2007

When I login as a admin level 10 server automatically shutting down and wants to send a letter to a microsoft!!! Help me please!!!

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - marayo - 13.02.2007

when I place to register the server I close

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - Kuncavia - 13.02.2007

this script is verry good, but why all players re in white colour?

Re: [FILTERSCRIPT] X-Treme Admin/Universal v1.1 - Xtreme - 13.02.2007

Sorry I haven\'t been on much to answer your questions, I\'ve been quite busy...but let me take the time to help you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyee
Hello Bro\'s!

I was maked a modded LVDM gamemode with teleport and other commands , and i was installed this admin script!
My problem is that while i\'am runnin\' these two both i can\'t type commands in the gamemode!
The filterscript block the gamemode commands!

Someone can help me??
There is still might be a minor bug in the script that crashes the filterscript, which disables all commands. Please try to be more specific on your inquiry. :P When you say commands, does that refer to the GAMEMODE itself or the FILTERSCRIPT and GAMEMODE? I doubt it is the filterscript very much, please get back to me on this.

When i use the /say Command maybe:

/say Hello then comes in teh chat all that:

<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello
<Cooldown> Hello

then the Server lag very big, so my quetions:

1. How can i change it taht the massage comes just one in teh chat and not so offten (i hope u understand)

2. What can i do that the Server dont lag or the Game? (The Game/Server lag just when i use the command /say)

I hope u understand the badest english in the hole world

Mfg
1. I don\'t see why the message should loop indefinitely, perhaps you edited something? Try using the AMX version and tell me what happens please. However, if you are typing it over and over...it\'d do that
2. The only reason the server would lag is because a loop is broken, as I say try the AMX and lets see how it goes...
Are you using any special characters whilst doing so (e.g. џЇњЈц)? Please remember the script has encrypted passwords, so please double check the registration! If you have to re-register, feel free to change the \'registered\' and \'loggedin\' variables to 0 and you should be good.
Oops, I do apologize for that It was something accidentally added in testing that was supposed to be removed. Just remove the following line in the .pwn file under OnPlayerConnect:

Code:
SetPlayerColor(playerid,white);
Thanks for your replies guys, I\'ll look into all of the bugs you found, and I really appreciate your comments as well! Have a nice day, if I still didnt help enough, please try to describe in more detail the problem (such as steps taken, what happens upon event, etc.)!

EDIT-
Quote:

I will have a patched version avaliable for you guys within the hour!
I have found a bug with login, thanks again for noticing it!!!
As for the /say, I will be looking into it, be prepared for a fix in the patch.
Also, I will make sure the Player Color is removed!
Finally, all other commands will be re-tested to full extent, just to be sure
AND THERE IS A BUG IN THE AMX VERSION WITH LOGIN!!! WAIT FOR THE PATCH PLEASE

The patch is now available on the first post for download!