SA-MP Forums Archive
Dialog not showing? - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Scripting Help (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Help Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Dialog not showing? (/showthread.php?tid=200676)

[SOLVED]: Dialog not showing? - Shadow™ - 19.12.2010

Hey guys,

Small question it may be something simple but I've been adjusting it all day and I haven't actually stumbled across the solution as of yet so I thought I'd ask you guys:

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == 12357)
        {
            if(response == 0)
            {
                switch(listitem)
                {
                    case 0:
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Change Rank-Name (1)","Please insert your new rank name (1) below:","> Next", "");
                    }
                    case 1:
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Change Rank-Name (2)","Please insert your new rank name (2) below:","> Next", "");
                    }
                    case 2:
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,3,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Change Rank-Name (3)","Please insert your new rank name (3) below:","> Next", "");
                    }
                    case 3:
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,4,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Change Rank-Name (4)","Please insert your new rank name (4) below:","> Next", "");
                    }
                    case 4:
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,5,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Change Rank-Name (5)","Please insert your new rank name (5) below:","> Next", "");
                    }
                    case 5:
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,6,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Change Rank-Name (6)","Please insert your new rank name (6) below:","> Next", "");
                    }
                }
            }
        }
The thing is, when I click on one of options it doesn't show the next dialog- And here's the 12357 code.

pawn Код:
format(string,sizeof(string),"{FFCC66}- {FFFFFF}%s ({FFCC66}1{FFFFFF})\n{FFCC66}- {FFFFFF}%s ({FFCC66}2{FFFFFF})\n{FFCC66}- {FFFFFF}%s ({FFCC66}3{FFFFFF})\n{FFCC66}- {FFFFFF}%s ({FFCC66}4{FFFFFF})\n{FFCC66}- {FFFFFF}%s ({FFCC66}5{FFFFFF})\n{FFCC66}- {FFFFFF}%s ({FFCC66}6{FFFFFF})",FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]][fRank1],
                    FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]][fRank2],FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]][fRank3],FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]][fRank4],FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]][fRank5],FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]][fRank6]);
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,12357,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"{00CCFF}Q-RP: {FFFFFF}Manage Ranks",string,"< Back", "Select >");

Re: Dialog not showing? - blackwave - 19.12.2010

pawn Код:
if(response == 1)
Instead
pawn Код:
if(response == 0)
Maybe

Re: Dialog not showing? - Shadow™ - 19.12.2010

I thought of that too, but in the Wiki it says:

Quote:

1 for first button and 0 for second button

And it's the second button that I'm using, and not a thing.

Try:
pawn Код:
if(!response)

But always, why dont you choose the first button? oO

The first button takes you back to the previous dialog- If you want, you can come ingame and see what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow™
Посмотреть сообщение
The first button takes you back to the previous dialog- If you want, you can come ingame and see what I mean?
Sorry, can't. It's 0am and Im fucked lol. Normally people use the second button for cancel, like that:

Код:
Input the car id: 520 
[Craft]// 1 |  [Cancel]// 2

Yeah, but mine's like - And hell? It's 3:15am here lol

Код:
Input rank name:

[< BACK] | [NEXT >]
SOLVED:

Код:
Input rank name:

[< NEXT] | [BACK >]