SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! (/showthread.php?tid=152840)

Pages: 1 2

[FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - clavador - 06.06.2010

Okey! I bring you another of my filterscripts which i stopped using (not because i wont use them anymore. I'm remaking my GM and I will have to adapt them).

In this case, this FS allows the players to enter houses around LS (25 in this file) and steal certain objects.

The interiors used where 4 of the 7 or 8 burglary houses described in the wiki. All of the houses had objects, and instead of "picking up a copy" of them, i placed my own objects around.

This objects have a 3dLabel for the player to know which one of them is steal-able. Once you have the item, you have to take it back to your van.

To steal objects you need to follow this steps:

1 - find a van(model-id = 609)
2 - find a house and park the van not too far away.
3 - enter the house, search for the object and press WALK to pick it up (you can press JUMP, CROUCH or SPRINT to leave it on the ground).
4 - take it to the van and press WALK to place it inside.
5 - Once you loaded it, you have to take it to the blue skull icon on the map and park there (sorry, i forgot to add a checkpoint to point the place where to park. Hopefully you can see it in the video).

Note: you can still go to the blue skull if you don't max your cargo (3 items total). Don't mind the Robbery stopped.

BUGS: Many. I don't remember them right now, but I assure you that you can use it and have fun with it. The remaining bugs are of easy solution-

Some bugs:

- When you enter, your weapons are removed, and when given, sometimes it fails. I'm not sure if this still happens. Maybe i fixed it, but i didn't take the time to test it.
- "Robbery stopped" text doesn't disappear (This bug can be seen in the video and I don't know why it happens now. Same as the houses placement, didn't happened in the original GM).

Strange things: I don't know what the hell happened, but when I enter the houses, some furniture are changed and some objects are placed in different spots. That's way you see televisions or tape-recorders flying in the air. I just don't know what happened, because i stopped using the script and it was working. Now, one week later I try it to show it here and this happens.

Steal houses.wmv
* Forgot to translate some spanish sentences to english in the filterscript.
* Didn't polish the script. I just made it to see where it would take me. Someday I'll make a better one.
* Didn't test it with anyone more than me.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/YyFWXffF
File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/efev7s

Have fun with it and please let me know if you manage to make it better or fix the bugs :P (or if you find any).

Re: [FS] Steal houses like in SP! - Lorenc_ - 06.06.2010

Another great Release. Good Job.

Re: [FS] Steal houses like in SP! - Scenario - 06.06.2010

Fantastic! Really nice job bro. Keep it up!

Re: [FS] Steal houses like in SP! - v0nz - 06.06.2010

Wow, thats an awesome idea.

Re: [FS] Steal houses like in SP! - [HiC]TheKiller - 06.06.2010

Nice release. I was slightly confused by the title :P.

Re: [FS] Steal houses like in SP! - Flake. - 06.06.2010

nice work shouldnt the title be [FS] rob houses ? :P

Re: [FS] Steal houses like in SP! - clavador - 06.06.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake
nice work shouldnt the title be [FS] rob houses ? :P
Yeah, maybe :P

I'm not english so perhaps i use the wrong words every now and then.

hehe.

PD: I changed the title!

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - [Saint] - 06.06.2010

nice

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - rbN. - 06.06.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by clavador
Strange things: I don't know what the hell happened, but when I enter the houses, some furniture are changed and some objects are placed in different spots. That's way you see televisions or tape-recorders flying in the air. I just don't know what happened, because i stopped using the script and it was working. Now, one week later I try it to show it here and this happens.
This is a SAMP bug. I have it (something that looks like this) sometimes aswell when I enter houses. There are no objects, but sometimes I still see furniture.

Anyway, not your bug ;p

And cool script !

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - clavador - 06.06.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Quote:
Originally Posted by clavador
This is a SAMP bug. I have it (something that looks like this) sometimes aswell when I enter houses. There are no objects, but sometimes I still see furniture.

Anyway, not your bug ;p

And cool script !
Thanks!

And the house thing was annoying me :@

I didn't quit the client and restarted the server to see what happens. Thanks for the tip!

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - mansonh - 06.06.2010

Very slick.
Also liked how the animation actually fit with the pickup.

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - andreyeu2007 - 06.06.2010

Look Nice

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - Suk - 06.06.2010

Mu wena esa man. Very nice it bro.

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - Johny_Depp - 14.06.2010

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\GBL\My Documents\Downloads\stealhouses.pwn(195) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\GBL\My Documents\Downloads\stealhouses.pwn(195) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\GBL\My Documents\Downloads\stealhouses.pwn(194) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "idx"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Whats is the problem PLEASE HEEELP!

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - RatHack - 14.06.2010

nice house

good job

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - mattym - 14.06.2010

Lol, nice job!

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - Pawno_Scripter - 14.06.2010

Nice is same at GTA SA single player

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - Wasim_Cortez - 15.06.2010

Quote:

- "Robbery stopped" text doesn't disappear (This bug can be seen in the video and I don't know why it happens now. Same as the houses placement, didn't happened in the original GM).

Just make it send a clint msg then.. No need for a textdraw..

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - clavador - 15.06.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasim_Cortez
Quote:

Just make it send a clint msg then.. No need for a textdraw..
Na, because it was working fine the last time I tested it. I guess some fs that I loaded during the video f***ed up this fs and made that gametext not disappear.

Anyway, I didn't take the time to analyze it, beacuse it must be something very easy to fix.

Enjoy the FS!

Re: [FS] Rob Houses in SAMP! - Johny_Depp - 18.06.2010

This not work!
Fix it and give link man !