SA-MP Forums Archive
[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Gamemode Scripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: [GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] (/showthread.php?tid=140427)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - AnDy13 - 10.07.2011

Best GM ever seen! GJ!! 999999999/999999999!!!!!!!

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - GTA-Roleplay - 10.07.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
check this forum : http://forum-frp.cz.cc/index.php

Cool story bro'
you have to fix some more bugs?

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Nenad - 10.07.2011

Can someone give me direct link to download Ryans fix version because I can't register on his forum

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Dragony92 - 10.07.2011

Stop advertising -.-

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - bcretu64 - 10.07.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop advertising -.-
what advertising?

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Knight 47 - 10.07.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcretu64
Посмотреть сообщение
what advertising?
The forum of the guy that have a clean script xD

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - DrTeDDyBeAr - 10.07.2011

I need direct download for the bugless fix, this is pissing me off, I have a little kid that CONSTANTLY steals Bullets and minges, without him being able to, I will be in control. Without the bugs I need to spend ALL MY TIME hunting that little f*cker down.

Btw Brandon I checked the forum for the download, Your friend told me to go on it earlier, I still can't find it.

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Mrki_Drakula - 10.07.2011

Wait..whats with you all?? He can do whatever he want. He can advertise his forum in any way he want. The forum is owned by him, and he have all rights to post the script there. If you want the script, just register on that forum, its your problem if you dont want.

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - gold - 10.07.2011

This gamemode is just perfect, this can be worth many dollors ! and you just gave it away for free
your just a nice man, all your hard work, and your giving this to the public for free.
I'm going to use your gamemode mabye improve it with some stuff.
This is just a perfect gamemode, keep up the good work

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - blackwidow18 - 10.07.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the bugless script running on my server ( 85.190.38.103:7777 ) so, if you guys still want it, join it and just report what's buggy, cause nothing is buggy for me!
Lies. I joined. and uhm yeah bugged on spawn. Great fix!

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - WG Chinn - 17.07.2011

well do you have AIM or MSN or something i have a proposition for you! u may or may not like

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - MM Maniac - 17.07.2011

Just looked trough 100 pages of comments trying to find a fix. When i enter a store and type /buy nothing happens. Is there an alternative command i can use or is it bugged?

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Mrki_Drakula - 17.07.2011

Quote:

Just looked trough 100 pages of comments trying to find a fix. When i enter a store and type /buy nothing happens. Is there an alternative command i can use or is it bugged?

I think you need to type /buy NUMBER
Im not sure..

Quote:

well do you have AIM or MSN or something i have a proposition for you! u may or may not like

pcgamemaker@hotmail.com <--MSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
ok i added you! IM me as soon as u accept please

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Mrki_Drakula - 17.07.2011

Ok....

Re: [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b] - Chicken0895 - 17.07.2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG Chinn
Посмотреть сообщение
im telling u lol if they took my deal they would have it made i offerd them my domain and all id ask for is admin. and i even hold a IPB licence they would have it made if they would get a hint...
That is an awesome deal. I wonder why they did not take it. I mean a free domain and a free forum program (that's what IPB is, right?), that is a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF?! Thats it!

Please, for the love of the god, please, Collin,Brandon..anyone.., are you working on this, or what!?

Please, but please.

Can someone shoot me list of bugs ?!?!
No one knows if he is still working on it. I hope he is. As for the list of bugs, I'm terribly sorry, I do not know all of the bugs (I can't stand playing long enough to find them out ) but I'll be happy to beta test for you if you are going to tackle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
Посмотреть сообщение
That is an awesome deal. I wonder why they did not take it. I mean a free domain and a free forum program (that's what IPB is, right?), that is a lot!
Yes IPB is kinda like VB like this forum but i like IPB its about 150$ worth of forums i spent more though i got a lifetime lic.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes IPB is kinda like VB like this forum but i like IPB its about 150$ worth of forums i spent more though i got a lifetime lic.
Nice. I'm sure IPB is more reliable then whatever shit Collin is using that keeps crashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice. I'm sure IPB is more reliable then whatever shit Collin is using that keeps crashing.
YES just look lolhttp://wrecklessgaming.com

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow that is a really nice forum. Coillin totally should have taken you up on your offer.