SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! (/showthread.php?tid=117851)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC1! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - RyDeR` - 02.01.2010

Wow, awesome I use this and I must say: It\'s perfect.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC1! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - armyoftwo - 02.01.2010

This is better than previous one
Good work!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC1! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Crusher!! - 03.01.2010

I have tested this TextDrawEditor and it crashes my server 2times.. WHEN I WAS SAVING MY WORK, how to fix that?

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC1! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 03.01.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher!!
I have tested this TextDrawEditor and it crashes my server 2times.. WHEN I WAS SAVING MY WORK, how to fix that?
The project files save automatly after each edition so you don\'t have to worry about that, since you can load them back and try to export them again. Regarding the crash, try to run the server without any other filterscript loaded, and prefferably with some default gamemode like lvdm.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC1! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - PRANK - 03.01.2010

nice script

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Karkanos - 03.01.2010

AWESOME

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 03.01.2010

Updated to RC2. Most importantly, it fixes a bug where it won\'t load the textdraw\'s strings properly.
The .tde files are still compatible, and the bug was located in the Loading code, not the Saving one, so your textdraws\' strings were saved, just not loaded.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - NeRoSiS - 03.01.2010

I used your old one, a slightly edited version at that, I saw it as being perfect for the amount of textdraws I made.

After seeing this one, just wow, nice one and thanks!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - patchkinson - 03.01.2010

Great Work!!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Sergei - 03.01.2010

Awesome! Old version was pwnage already and this one is even better!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - kukars22 - 03.01.2010

This was the thing what I was looking for all the time, great job!

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Aur0nX390 - 04.01.2010

After reading the very detailed post, I downloaded it, it is amazing, and very helpful, thank you.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 06.01.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Here\'s a few suggestions:
-Add String selection to add more strings because as you know, textdraw string limit is 1024 and the chat limit is 128.
-An option to select the transparency when you\'re picking a text color.
I didn\'t realize about the string limits, I will do something about it in the future.
Regarding transparency, it can be set if you select the color combinator mode (the last option is alpha transparency), and if you select the specific hex color, with the last two characters.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - DokerJr - 06.01.2010

very very nice FS

thanks

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - RenisiL - 06.01.2010

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SF-Life\filterscripts\TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn(3141) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SF-Life\filterscripts\TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn(3156) : error 021: symbol already defined: "fcopytextfile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SF-Life\filterscripts\TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn(3209) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

Why me error??

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 06.01.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenisiL
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SF-Life\filterscripts\TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn(3141) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SF-Life\filterscripts\TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn(3156) : error 021: symbol already defined: "fcopytextfile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SF-Life\filterscripts\TextDrawEditor1.0.pwn(3209) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

Why me error??
Those functions are defined inside the script itself, maybe you experienced a failure download? Try to download it again, and just in case, don\'t modify any of the code before compiling.

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Lightning[SV] - 06.01.2010

Very nice work.
thanks

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - Zamaroht - 20.03.2010

Now I'm a bit confused, I thought you meant to show it when the player entered the checkpoint, and hide it when the player leaves it. You have to specify when to show it, and when to hide it. Maybe you are looking to use a timer?

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - ruckfules99 - 20.03.2010

Ok,

When i enter the checkpoint I want the textdraw to show, Not when i spawn. Right now when i spawn the textdraw just randomly shows.

I want the textdraw to show when i enter the checkpoint and go away when i leave the checkpoint, thats it.

Lol, I tryed everything, I dont think it's possible

Re: [FS] Textdraw Editor 1.0 RC2! • Remade from scratch • Lots of new features! - ruckfules99 - 20.03.2010

Omg lol, I figured it out!! It feel so stupid now.

Thanks for the help.