SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine (/showthread.php?tid=108231)

[FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine test - Kyosaur - 12.11.2009

What is this ?

It's a filter script for 0.3 that allows you to add teleports to your server with a single line.

What makes this different from "regular" teleports?

Well, this script not only makes adding teleports a walk in the park, but it also organizes them. It organizes teleports by categories, so you don't get a giant list of teleports that you are not looking for when you type /tele(ports). Categories are very easy to add/customize, you simply just change the name, or add a new one (category names have to be in a /command format). Each category has the option of having a mapicon where every matching category spawnpoint is located. When players select the category's name from the /tele dialog, it lists every teleport name that is in that category (same thing if you just type it directly into the chat.)

Screens Pl0x ?

Here's a pic of the /tele menu *note: doesnt have to be just /tele, /teles, /teleport, and /teleports will work*.

Here's a screen shot of the category listing *note the wrong category fail*

And here's a picture of the gametext it displays when you teleport *note: the red text is customizable for each tele*

Ok looks cool, how do i set this up ?

Simple! First thing that is needed is THIS streamer plugin by Incognito. I probably should have made my own for this script, but im a very lazy person (if enough people ask, i will.. i suggest you guys just download Incognito's thought... its just amazing). If you dont want to install the plugin/dont even want mapicons, simply comment out the "USE_MAP_ICONS" define, and all is well. After you have commented out that define line, or installed the streamer, simply add some teleports/change or remove some of the categories!

all you have to do to add teleports is add 1 single line, the fs will do the rest! Pretty simple, right ? Well there is one catch , the teleport line is a bit long. here is the format for the teleports with an example:

pawn Код:
//Cateragory, TeleCommand, X,Y,Z,FacingAngle,Interior,Vehicle Tele?,VX,VY,VZ,Vehicle Angle,Spawn W/ Weapon?,WeaponID,Ammo,ResetWeapons?,RemoveArmour?,AdminTele?,Message
{"/Stunt","/KS", -1410.72,1591.16,1052.53,0.5629,14,true,-1433.6083,1561.0642,1052.5313,271.2621,false,0,0,true,true,false,"This is a car spawn point"},
and here is the format in case you want to change/add/remove and categories.

pawn Код:
//Cateragory name (as a command), use mapicons? , MapIconID, Color?
{"/Stunt", true, 56, 0xFFFFFFFF},
Its a bit tricky at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be able to add teleports very quickly. I may even make a Teleport creator with a couple dialogs in the next build, to make it more user friendly. let me know if you think that's a good idea or not .

N00DS or GTFO

ehh, all i have is this download link, soz.

Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine

PasteBin

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - *ToM* - 12.11.2009

Quote:

no girlz allowed

wth...

(look at the last picture)

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - Kyosaur - 12.11.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_
Quote:

no girlz allowed

i cant take a joke....

(look at the above post)
Heh, needed a message for the last tele xD.

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - [03]Garsino - 13.11.2009

THANK YOU

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - RaFsTar - 13.11.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_
Quote:

no girlz allowed

wth...

(look at the last picture)
LOL

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - kazuki - 13.11.2009

nice work . You should definitely add the GUI's to help build tele's though.

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - Guedes747 - 13.11.2009

Noob stop publishing our server st00f! lol
Its ok, its just a teleport engine. xD

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - liljon0101 - 18.03.2010

Need some help here, I added this and when you type /tele and select one it ask you to type your password in again, but if you type /stunt and select one it works you cant pick a category or it asks for password. Any ideas?

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - Kyosaur - 18.03.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljon0101
Need some help here, I added this and when you type /tele and select one it ask you to type your password in again, but if you type /stunt and select one it works you cant pick a category or it asks for password. Any ideas?
Change DIALOG_ID to a dialog id thats free (999 ?).

Re: [FS] Kyoshiro's Teleport Engine - liljon0101 - 18.03.2010

Awesome! That worked! Thanks