SA-MP Forums Archive
[Plugin] Streamer Plugin - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Plugin Development (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Plugin] Streamer Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=102865)

Re: Streamer Plugin - Spmn - 14.02.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
How it can have any type? So far I know that ID is number, I haven`t seen that ID in SA-MP are letters. Maybe I am wrong but that is what I know.
SA-MP is SA-MP, streamer is streamer. Don't mix them up. Streamer is a separate software from SA-MP, even if it is a plugin for the latter.
And ID stands for identification, there is no rule that it must be a number.

Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>

main()
{
	#define SIZE 10
	new writefrom[SIZE], readto[SIZE];

for(new i = 0; i != SIZE; ++i)
		writefrom[i] = i*10;

new item = CreateDynamicSphere(10.0, 20.0, 30.0, 40.0);
	Streamer_SetArrayData(STREAMER_AREA_TYPE_SPHERE, item, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID, writefrom, SIZE);
	Streamer_GetArrayData(STREAMER_AREA_TYPE_SPHERE, item, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID, readto, SIZE);

for(new i = 0; i != SIZE; ++i)
		printf("%d", readto[i]);
}
Run that code and see the output.

Re: Streamer Plugin - IllidanS4 - 14.02.2017

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How it can have any type? So far I know that ID is number, I haven`t seen that ID in SA-MP are letters. Maybe I am wrong but that is what I know.
There are examples with both cell and array data, with Streamer_SetArrayData, working for E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID. I suppose it can be any type, then. Not sure why it is called "ID", though.

Re: Streamer Plugin - PrO.GameR - 14.02.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID is integer value
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It is an integer value (it's a simply part of an enum for streamer to recognize), but it can be used to access whatever type of data you've set it to, here's a guide for you, adapt it to use it with setting array data.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=611692
I do encourage you to use it and I do encourage you to use it to the fullest, I have a whole system around Set n Get ArrayData.

Re: Streamer Plugin - wallee - 15.02.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use Streamer_GetNearbyItems to get all the near by items streamed.
pawn Код:
native Streamer_GetNearbyItems(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, type, STREAMER_ALL_TAGS items[], maxitems = sizeof items, Float:range = 300.0);
Usage example:
pawn Код:
const
    MAX_OBJECTS_ON_RANGE = 150,
    Float:MAX_VISIBLE_RANGE = 250.0
;
new streamerObjectArray[MAX_OBJECTS_ON_RANGE] = {-1, ...};

//To hold all the objects visible on a range.
new
    Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, fX, fY, fZ);
Streamer_GetNearbyItems(fX, fY, fZ, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, streamerObjectArray, sizeof(streamerObjectArray), MAX_VISIBLE_RANGE);

//streamerObjectArray now holds the ids of visible objects of "playerid".

for(new i = 0; streamerObjectArray[i] != -1; i++) //Loop through
Uhmm... where did you find that function? I downloaded the latest streamer and it isn't there

Re: Streamer Plugin - Crayder - 15.02.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhmm... where did you find that function? I downloaded the latest streamer and it isn't there
Eh, it most definitely is.

Re: Streamer Plugin - wallee - 15.02.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Eh, it most definitely is.
No?

Re: Streamer Plugin - Crayder - 15.02.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
No?

Perhaps you should try downloading the latest version then? You'll have to compile it of course, but it most definitely is there.

@incognito... Perhaps it's time for a release? There's been a lot of stuff added in the past 8 months!

Re: Streamer Plugin - Shetch - 19.02.2017

Just ran into a problem with the plugin not loading with x64 Redistributable Package on x64 system. Download and install x86 version of the Redistributable Package and all is well.

Re: Streamer Plugin - MrStead - 26.02.2017

I found a bug:
When go far away from where attached streamer objects on a object and then go back here, the attached objects change their position(desync).
The video can show you the bug of the streamer plugin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48wswSNrwI

Tell me please how to solve the problem. I want to create a ship system using the plugin. Do not offer to use CreateObject, as it is limited.

Re: Streamer Plugin - mroq98 - 03.03.2017

Can I add new variables to Enumerator?

Becouse I try like this:

Код:
CMD:setperm(playerid, params[])
{
	if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Tip: /setperm [value]");

new string[128], Float:m_x,Float:m_y,Float:m_z,Float:m_rx,Float:m_ry,Float:m_rz, permission, sampid = PlayerData[playerid][pObjectEdit];

//Result
	permission = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_PERM);

Streamer_GetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_X, m_x);
    Streamer_GetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_Y, m_y);
    Streamer_GetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_Z, m_z);

Streamer_GetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_RX, m_rx);
    Streamer_GetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_RY, m_ry);
    Streamer_GetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_RZ, m_rz);

format(string,sizeof(string),"Result [ sampid: %d, perm: %d, pos: %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f ]", sampid,permission,m_x,m_y,m_z,m_rx,m_ry,m_rz);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, string);

//Update
	Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_PERM, strval(params));

permission = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_PERM);

format(string,sizeof(string),"Update [ sampid: %d, perm: %d, pos: %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f ]", sampid,permission,m_x,m_y,m_z,m_rx,m_ry,m_rz);
	return 1;
}
Код:
enum
{
	E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_OBJECT,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_PLAYER,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_VEHICLE,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_X,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Y,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_R_X,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_R_Y,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_R_Z,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_X,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_Y,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_Z,
	E_STREAMER_COLOR,
	E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE,
	E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID,
	E_STREAMER_INTERIOR_ID,
	E_STREAMER_MAX_X,
	E_STREAMER_MAX_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MAX_Z,
	E_STREAMER_MIN_X,
	E_STREAMER_MIN_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MIN_Z,
	E_STREAMER_MODEL_ID,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_R_X,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_R_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_R_Z,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_SPEED,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_X,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_Z,
	E_STREAMER_NEXT_X,
	E_STREAMER_NEXT_Y,
	E_STREAMER_NEXT_Z,
	E_STREAMER_PLAYER_ID,
	E_STREAMER_R_X,
	E_STREAMER_R_Y,
	E_STREAMER_R_Z,
	E_STREAMER_SIZE,
	E_STREAMER_STREAM_DISTANCE,
	E_STREAMER_STYLE,
	E_STREAMER_SYNC_ROTATION,
	E_STREAMER_TEST_LOS,
	E_STREAMER_TYPE,
	E_STREAMER_WORLD_ID,
	E_STREAMER_X,
	E_STREAMER_Y,
	E_STREAMER_Z,
E_STREAMER_GATE_X,
E_STREAMER_GATE_Y,
E_STREAMER_GATE_Z,
E_STREAMER_GATE_RX,
E_STREAMER_GATE_RY,
E_STREAMER_GATE_RZ,
E_STREAMER_GATE_PERM,
E_STREAMER_GATE_USE
}
But this don't change value. :O

Re: Streamer Plugin - Crayder - 03.03.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mroq98
Посмотреть сообщение
Can I add new variables to Enumerator?

Becouse I try like this:

Код:
CMD:setperm(playerid, params[])
{
	if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Tip: /setperm [value]");

new string[128], Float:m_x,Float:m_y,Float:m_z,Float:m_rx,Float:m_ry,Float:m_rz, permission, sampid = PlayerData[playerid][pObjectEdit];

//Result

format(string,sizeof(string),"Result [ sampid: %d, perm: %d, pos: %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f ]", sampid,permission,m_x,m_y,m_z,m_rx,m_ry,m_rz);

//Update
	Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, sampid, E_STREAMER_GATE_PERM, strval(params));

format(string,sizeof(string),"Update [ sampid: %d, perm: %d, pos: %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f %0.1f ]", sampid,permission,m_x,m_y,m_z,m_rx,m_ry,m_rz);
	return 1;
}
Код:
enum
{
	E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_OBJECT,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_PLAYER,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_VEHICLE,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_X,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Y,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_R_X,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_R_Y,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_R_Z,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_X,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_Y,
	E_STREAMER_ATTACH_Z,
	E_STREAMER_COLOR,
	E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE,
	E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID,
	E_STREAMER_INTERIOR_ID,
	E_STREAMER_MAX_X,
	E_STREAMER_MAX_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MAX_Z,
	E_STREAMER_MIN_X,
	E_STREAMER_MIN_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MIN_Z,
	E_STREAMER_MODEL_ID,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_R_X,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_R_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_R_Z,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_SPEED,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_X,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_Y,
	E_STREAMER_MOVE_Z,
	E_STREAMER_NEXT_X,
	E_STREAMER_NEXT_Y,
	E_STREAMER_NEXT_Z,
	E_STREAMER_PLAYER_ID,
	E_STREAMER_R_X,
	E_STREAMER_R_Y,
	E_STREAMER_R_Z,
	E_STREAMER_SIZE,
	E_STREAMER_STREAM_DISTANCE,
	E_STREAMER_STYLE,
	E_STREAMER_SYNC_ROTATION,
	E_STREAMER_TEST_LOS,
	E_STREAMER_TYPE,
	E_STREAMER_WORLD_ID,
	E_STREAMER_X,
	E_STREAMER_Y,
	E_STREAMER_Z,
E_STREAMER_GATE_X,
E_STREAMER_GATE_Y,
E_STREAMER_GATE_Z,
E_STREAMER_GATE_RX,
E_STREAMER_GATE_RY,
E_STREAMER_GATE_RZ,
E_STREAMER_GATE_PERM,
E_STREAMER_GATE_USE
}
But this don't change value. :O
No, you can't do that. However, that's precisely what E_EXTRA_ID is for! Use Streamer_SetArray*Data.

Re: Streamer Plugin - MrStead - 05.03.2017

I seem to solve my problem. I set coords to my attached objects the same as main object has and now they dont desync(dont change their position, dont disappear)

Right code:
PHP код:
//creating mainObj somewhere above
new atObj CreateDynamicObject(1944,x,y,z,0.0,0.0,0.0);//attached object with coords x,y,z. Without they it doesn`t work
AttachDynamicObjectToObject(atObjmainObj1.00.00.430.00.00.0); //attaching atObj to mainObj
//it`s working very well 

Re: Streamer Plugin - DRIFT_HUNTER - 09.03.2017

If i have like 50k items on server, and every item object has DynamicArea.
Should i use:
pawn Код:
native GetPlayerDynamicAreas(playerid, STREAMER_TAG_AREA areas[], maxareas = sizeof areas);
native GetPlayerNumberDynamicAreas(playerid);
Or should i keep track when player enter/leave dynamic area and store it into array and loop thru that instead?

Re: Streamer Plugin - Crayder - 09.03.2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
If i have like 50k items on server, and every item object has DynamicArea.
Should i use:
pawn Код:
native GetPlayerDynamicAreas(playerid, STREAMER_TAG_AREA areas[], maxareas = sizeof areas);
native GetPlayerNumberDynamicAreas(playerid);
Or should i keep track when player enter/leave dynamic area and store it into array and loop thru that instead?
So... EVERY object in your server has a dynamic area? :O

I'd suggest y_iterate but that would be a LOT of indexes... Storing them in an standard array could be inefficient... So I think those natives would be helpful.

The best way would be to find a more efficient way to do what you're currently trying to do. That is a lot of areas.

Re: Streamer Plugin - DRIFT_HUNTER - 09.03.2017

Thx, i guess i will just keep track of player zones when he gets in/out of one.

Re: Streamer Plugin - Imbalo - 13.03.2017

Hello, i have problem now. I makes a streamer plugins but i have 1 fatal eror
Quote:

D:\Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(254) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"

i makes SAMP server 0.3.7-R2 Windows Server and SAMP client 0.3.7. i have done chenges SAMP 0.3.7 server to SAMP 0.3e but my SAMP Client still 0.3.7,but not working.

Can you fix my problem ?,pliss

#Sorry for my bad english

Re: Streamer Plugin - Unte99 - 16.03.2017

How does the priority parameter work? Does 1 have more priority over 2 or is it the opposite way?

Nevermind, found my answer:

Quote:

This adds a 'priority' parameter to all of the creation natives (except
for areas) as well as E_STREAMER_PRIORITY to the data manipulation
natives. The priority can be any number. It is set to 0 by default.
Items with higher priorities will always be streamed before items with
lower priorities.

Re: Streamer Plugin - Tamer - 23.03.2017

Plugin works on Linux but not on Windows, what can be the reason? The plugin loads fine without any errors but ingame the streamed items do not appear.

Edit: Nevermind, changing the plugin load order fixed it.

Re: Streamer Plugin - Blokkmonsta - 25.03.2017

It seems that something is wrong with Streamer_UpdateEx in 2.9.0. I aways get this warning:

Код:
[14:56:08] *** Streamer Plugin: Streamer_UpdateEx: Expecting 8 parameter(s), but found 9
Maybe the "freezeplayer" parameter isn't properly implemented?

Re: Streamer Plugin - AbyssMorgan - 25.03.2017

I don't see DynamicActors
http://i.imgur.com/12pFK93.png

Server said: visible actors 0