SA-MP Forums Archive
[FilterScript] [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textdraws - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [FilterScript] [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textdraws (/showthread.php?tid=12018)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Zamaroht - 15.02.2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by [
Killerkid ]
For me the server crashes when anyone talks
Quote:

For those who were experiencing server crashes:
This possible happens for gamemode changing/server restarting, not sure why, so just add it to filterscripts line, run the server, dont change anything, and do the textdraw.

Remember also that I didn't do the script with support for multiple players, so if someone selects move text, and someone else jumps, the text will move up. I will probably adding support for multiple players too in future versions.

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textdraws - Francis[French] - 15.02.2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamaroht
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAP
Francis ]
Also, suggestion: Make it with a timer, so you can move with the arrows and you can keep the key down instead of tapping .
Yes, Tornado already suggested it, I will do it for the next version
Yay!

Re: [FS]In-Game TextDraw editor 0.2** Yes!, Make the perfect TextDraw in 2 minut - PinkFloydLover - 15.02.2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
Nice one! This should be Stickied Imo.
I second that this is very very very helpful

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textdraws - Luk0r - 19.02.2008

Oh shit, it supports multiple textdraws now. Nice.

What's the best way to make a large box without any text inside it, or just text at the top? I'm asking this because I don't think I can change the height of the box without using ~n~ repeatedly to space it out.

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Larry - 19.02.2008

Good work.

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Zamaroht - 19.02.2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk0r
Oh shit, it supports multiple textdraws now. Nice.

What's the best way to make a large box without any text inside it, or just text at the top? I'm asking this because I don't think I can change the height of the box without using ~n~ repeatedly to space it out.
For do the boxes, I create a new textdraw with some spaces writen inside it, and for change the height I change the letter size

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Luk0r - 23.02.2008

That works great in this new version, looks like you've ironed out a lot of the bugs from the last one. This is probably the most useful filterscript ever created, thanks.

(Also, maybe it should freeze the player each time /text or /edit is called up, not really much of an issue but the player movement whilst navigating around the menus can get annoying).

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Zamaroht - 24.02.2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk0r
(Also, maybe it should freeze the player each time /text or /edit is called up, not really much of an issue but the player movement whilst navigating around the menus can get annoying).
You should be freezed, maybe it can mess up if you have another fs loaded with menus, or the gamemode has.

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Luk0r - 24.02.2008

Hmm, weird

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textd - Dmac_91 - 02.03.2008

This makes no sense to me.

Yep, Im a noob with these things. How do i exactly use or even get this thing started? Lol.

Re: [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textdraws - crazyjo - 06.06.2011

how to get a text box to auto load on server start-up ?